NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Re: NTTD: Out November 2020.

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks. Yeah, I liked the trailer a lot. A mix of private stuff and action. Guess they have to sell the action dirst and foremost
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Yep, for me the action is interesting, but the potentional witty dialogue which occurs is more entertaining...like the "I've just met your new 00 - she is a disarming young woman" or Nomi saying - "I get why you shot him." then Moneypenny says "Yeah well everyone tries at least once". the point is that like in Knives out it occurs to be with meaning under the surface and I like it. We around here have a say which translatetd is something like "I'm telling you dauther, guess daither-in-law".....So really looking forward to November....
Germangirl wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:58 am Thanks. Yeah, I liked the trailer a lot. A mix of private stuff and action. Guess they have to sell the action dirst and foremost
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, its gonna be good. Without the fake pandemie, it would have made a billion plus easily, I think.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, they do our boy good. 😉

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This was posted in Twitter. I open it through Chrome and read it throught translate. My French is poor...
https://amp-madame.lefigaro.fr/celebrit ... ssion=true
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So it Starts Again 😀

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So it Starts Again 😀

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Yep...
I like the describing part at the begining....We all know how he looks like, but to read it so nicely put on paper is always a pleasure.
"The silhouette stands out against a refined backlight. Behind, the rooftops of Soho through a sumptuous bay window. In front, the torso in V, the stiff shoulders, the famous slightly protruding ears. This face and this body, the camera has scrutinized them so much, the media have described and photographed them so much that they seem almost familiar. He holds out his hand. The azure of the gaze is revealed in the shadows, the picture is complete."
Germangirl wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:38 am So it Starts Again 😀
Last edited by videnovasan on Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

So with the latest restrictions in England and virus infections rising, I fear for the scheduled release in November of the film.

I think a postponement until next year is now increasingly likely, groups of 6 or more are banned from gathering at the moment, a traditional Premier couldn't go ahead under those circumstances.

We'll know for sure if Daniel makes the flight over.....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Well,
We see. The advertizing is rolling since the begining of September. As for DC flying over the pond...I'm not sure he havent done it couple of times alredy....How we could know if he is with private jet....So we see.....I wish this year end soon and be like a bad memory nothing else.....Can we have a restart and none of this that happened happened....
KillerHeels wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:19 pm So with the latest restrictions in England and virus infections rising, I fear for the scheduled release in November of the film.

I think a postponement until next year is now increasingly likely, groups of 6 or more are banned from gathering at the moment, a traditional Premier couldn't go ahead under those circumstances.

We'll know for sure if Daniel makes the flight over.....
Last edited by videnovasan on Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Daniel Craig to appear on 'No Time to Die: The Official James Bond Podcast'

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/72159 ... nd-podcast

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

He will be at Fallon October 5th...
https://twitter.com/Daniel_CraigFan/sta ... 36321?s=19