NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: NTTD

Post by videnovasan »

Wow. This one is cool fanvid. I enjoyed it 😊
https://youtu.be/jkWjutQsoRc
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

The first one is just awesome...Image

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Just wanted to pist it, bit knew you would beat me to it.
Wonderful pic indeed.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:49 pm Just wanted to pist it, bit knew you would beat me to it.
Wonderful pic indeed.

In this drought when I see new pic....I'm in a hurry to post it....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I've seen similar ones.

danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

videnovasan wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:42 pm So obviously this guy is obssessed......how can otherwise explain this...to think of...is it so if you like Converse, some bands as your idol...some places as well..is this count as an obssession....anyway cool and weird movie as well
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBF5zz8jH4m ... 8bs60zoay3

This is David Zaritsky. When I first began looking into Daniel's work with Bond, this man was the go-to for fans. He was just laid back and cool. Nowadays, after countless rude interactions or being completely ignored, I loathe him. Daniel thinks he is strange and you know if Daniel can pull his name out of his hat then the man obviously has an issue. I actually have written a piece about him but have never shared the full version because he has so many followers. Plus he probably has no idea what BARS are on an actual diss.

Here's some quote though.

'' Get your back end rammed right into the parking gate via valet. Oh wait. Sorry. My bad. You ain't James, Dave and you'll never be. No Secret Agent, No Double O or pinewood employee and No Daniel Craig certainly.

Daniel's a recluse because of people like you. We don't like that. ''
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I remember one q&a in NYC film festival or something like this. DC is with the Logan Lucky haircut and this guy was there. Are you telling me you had rude interactions with this guy, and why? If you don't mind I'm asking? Recently he uploaded an interview with Simon Waterston and most of the time I had the feeling that he would like to ask only about DC. This is not right, but to think of obviously he can't get to DC to have a chat and upload it, even if he wish for desperately. I don't judge people for their obssessions. Everybody's got one or two...I've got couple. Maybe you as well, don't want to offend you. But this that this guy is doing is a further step over normality. There is another clip from NTTD set in London where DC says good morning to the crowd and obviously he noticed the guy... So I'm sure he is aware of him. Anyway I usually don't judge as I've said but just shared a thought or two.
You can PM me what you've written to him. I would like to read it if you don't mind.
danielcraigss wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:38 am
videnovasan wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:42 pm So obviously this guy is obssessed......how can otherwise explain this...to think of...is it so if you like Converse, some bands as your idol...some places as well..is this count as an obssession....anyway cool and weird movie as well
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBF5zz8jH4m ... 8bs60zoay3

This is David Zaritsky. When I first began looking into Daniel's work with Bond, this man was the go-to for fans. He was just laid back and cool. Nowadays, after countless rude interactions or being completely ignored, I loathe him. Daniel thinks he is strange and you know if Daniel can pull his name out of his hat then the man obviously has an issue. I actually have written a piece about him but have never shared the full version because he has so many followers. Plus he probably has no idea what BARS are on an actual diss.

Here's some quote though.

'' Get your back end rammed right into the parking gate via valet. Oh wait. Sorry. My bad. You ain't James, Dave and you'll never be. No Secret Agent, No Double O or pinewood employee and No Daniel Craig certainly.

Daniel's a recluse because of people like you. We don't like that. ''
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This one is new I think
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Great one. Thanks 😀
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Surfing around YouTube found this great fanvid... Enjoy.
https://youtu.be/w9-_87OYQs8
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Yeah! I´m still alive, ladies! :mrgreen:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Saw this one today, but just now figure it out that it is DC, not that you can mistaken him with someone else, but it was funny how I was like oh...what is this guy doing thinking he is DC and then...oh it is DC. Anyway...some thought. I miss all the buzz...crossing my fingers to be November, but as good as it gets....

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...a great pic of a great man at a great place :D :D :D .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He cant be mistaken. Swagger and all. 😉

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Jana66 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:30 pm ...a great pic of a great man at a great place :D :D :D .
...so true. A perfect shot. 8)