Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Random pictures and vids

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:54 pm
videnovasan wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:10 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:03 pm
I like this video. ...and Daniel cat. 8)

I made some screenshots in Full-HD:

Enjoy! ;)
Thx. BTW a friend if mine had almost the same looking cat. Only the fur was a bit longer. I used too feed him...yep it was him like this one....when she was abroad... There are a lot of strange connections... Life is funny thing..Sometimes I think I'm really crazy.... Anyway thx for the better pics...
You´re welcome! ;)

Cats are something special. I also like a ginger tuxi quite well. I like a lot of cats. Only you should control yourself and not open a large collection of cats. LOL

Daniel's cat is older. One eye had to be removed. We do not know the exact reason. But the cat still has a few happy years ahead of it.
The fact that Daniel has a cat makes him even more likeable for me. ;)

It is interesting how many "twins" there are in cats.
You are not grazy.

Enjoy the better pics. ;)
When you wrote it. I fouud out what was a bit weird in the 🐈. I like cats, but I'm alergic. If I stay some time around a cat indoor I'm like having an asthma....For passing for feeding one for a minute ir two it is fine, but longer stay is really breathtaking. Not a pleasant thing, but that's life. BTW there are couple of other strange conjunctions maybe someday I'll have enough confidence to write them down. Anyway maybe someday 😉
Thx again.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:35 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:54 pm
videnovasan wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:10 pm
Thx. BTW a friend if mine had almost the same looking cat. Only the fur was a bit longer. I used too feed him...yep it was him like this one....when she was abroad... There are a lot of strange connections... Life is funny thing..Sometimes I think I'm really crazy.... Anyway thx for the better pics...
You´re welcome! ;)

Cats are something special. I also like a ginger tuxi quite well. I like a lot of cats. Only you should control yourself and not open a large collection of cats. LOL

Daniel's cat is older. One eye had to be removed. We do not know the exact reason. But the cat still has a few happy years ahead of it.
The fact that Daniel has a cat makes him even more likeable for me. ;)

It is interesting how many "twins" there are in cats.
You are not grazy.

Enjoy the better pics. ;)
When you wrote it. I fouud out what was a bit weird in the 🐈. I like cats, but I'm alergic. If I stay some time around a cat indoor I'm like having an asthma....For passing for feeding one for a minute ir two it is fine, but longer stay is really breathtaking. Not a pleasant thing, but that's life. BTW there are couple of other strange conjunctions maybe someday I'll have enough confidence to write them down. Anyway maybe someday 😉
Thx again.
You mentioned before that you have a cat allergy. Stupid thing. Especially if you like cats. That's why you're not crazy.

You're welcome ... again! ;)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:04 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:12 pm
Dunda wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:30 pm Thanks to a

Looks a lot like the pics from Greg William taken in 2006 at the pool
It´s a nice one. ;)
Yes. It belongs to the 2006 Greg Williams pool shooting.
Yep. Really a nice one.

And another one....thanks to A

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cant believe its around CR. Looks much earlier.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This really strange.....but was fun watching is so I'm posting it here
https://twitter.com/2Nature91/status/12 ... 56584?s=19
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Never seen these two...Even if the movie is hard to watch I love couple of moments 😉. Especially one particular shot...

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Nice pics. 8)
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Surfing YouTube drinking my coffee and found this....posted 5 hours ago
https://youtu.be/CU9P-agRWIU
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks, great find.

I'm a bit shallow though.....

It's a serious issue and I'm recognizing that his coat is a little bit in the larger side other than his usual preference to cloth a little bit to tight sometimes :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Yep. Speaking to it you are right. But concidering the haircut this was made before the lockdown seems like the haircut when he was at SNL?!?!?! Not that matter. I really appreciate his involvement with this. It is a big issue in some parts of the world still. Almost 40 years the the Bulgarian border with Greece and Turkey was mined. In the early 90's our government removed mines all along.
Dunda wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:29 am Thanks, great find.

I'm a bit shallow though.....

It's a serious issue and I'm recognizing that his coat is a little bit in the larger side other than his usual preference to cloth a little bit to tight sometimes :lol:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And there is another one. Enjoy
https://youtu.be/vEQg5tBEtd4
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks. I did 😀
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Can't figure it out.....is this recent?!?!? Haven't seen it before...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Could be. Hard to say.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I haven't seen it before. So maybe...let's hope soon they will start PR stuff again...