News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: News tidbits

Post by Germangirl »

So we have to remember June 1 and will pribaböy be able to see it live 👍
Thanks for finding 😀
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:35 pm So we have to remember June 1 and will pribaböy be able to see it live 👍
Thanks for finding 😀
Oh. Yep. I'll try to find link to post when it occurs....isn't this Lin the guy who recorded voice mail for DC couple of years ago there is a video somewhere?
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:14 pm
Germangirl wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:35 pm So we have to remember June 1 and will pribaböy be able to see it live 👍
Thanks for finding 😀
Oh. Yep. I'll try to find link to post when it occurs....isn't this Lin the guy who recorded voice mail for DC couple of years ago there is a video somewhere?
Yeah, that was back in 2015 after a Hamilton performance

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

DC was at his shooting range years ago, back when this Lin was still consodered a bad guy 😉. There is a nice pic of them having a beer.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:23 pm DC was at his shooting range years ago, back when this Lin was still consodered a bad guy 😉. There is a nice pic of them having a beer.
I think I was talking about what Dunda wrote. I have no idea for the other stuff......
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:23 pm DC was at his shooting range years ago, back when this Lin was still consodered a bad guy 😉. There is a nice pic of them having a beer.
No, that was not Lin. At the shooting Orange he was with Anthony Cumia.

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... start=2419

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:09 pm

Speaking about it I remember a pic in jeans and white t-shirt with pint of beer in hand.....but maybe I'm wrong...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

So it is really true this for June 1st. Here. Check it out. He is in the cast..no pic yet....I have no idea what they will do. So as I'm calculating it is 1 am GMT, so 3 am in my country.
https://publictheater.org/support-us/ev ... onepublic/
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:07 pm
Dunda wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:09 pm

Speaking about it I remember a pic in jeans and white t-shirt with pint of beer in hand.....but maybe I'm wrong...
If you click in the Link in my post you get to this pic.
It's in the Daniel with buddies thread on Page 162

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

could tjat be a new part?

wesomeMovieBot
@AwesomeMovieBot
·
2 Std.
There Will Be Blood meets Taxi Driver - Daniel Craig has been cast as a reluctant taxi driver. Adapted from a #story by
@StephenKing
#popcorn #hollywood #celluloid

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:41 am could tjat be a new part?

wesomeMovieBot
@AwesomeMovieBot
·
2 Std.
There Will Be Blood meets Taxi Driver - Daniel Craig has been cast as a reluctant taxi driver. Adapted from a #story by
@StephenKing
Hmm I'm not sure what to make out of this. I only know King's short story "That bus is another world" where a taxi driver is somewhat involved in bloody crime he witnesses. But that taxi driver is a Sikh and from what I remember the movie would be 15 minutes long. :lol:

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:19 pm
Germangirl wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:41 am could tjat be a new part?

wesomeMovieBot
@AwesomeMovieBot
·
2 Std.
@StephenKing
Hmm I'm not sure what to make out of this. I only know King's short story "That bus is another world" where a taxi driver is somewhat involved in bloody crime he witnesses. But that taxi driver is a Sikh and from what I remember the movie would be 15 minutes long. :lol:
Adapted from the story by Steven King IMO could mean that it is inspired by the story, but is totally new stuff, but who knows
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I would also interprete it like that. They make something long out of something short :lol:

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

WE ARE ONE PUBLIC - A Virtual Event to Support The Public Theater [Livestream]

https://youtu.be/qnM2coNMYks
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Red-Snow wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:41 pm WE ARE ONE PUBLIC - A Virtual Event to Support The Public Theater [Livestream]

https://youtu.be/qnM2coNMYks
Thx. Just entered here to post it as well. Less them 36 hours