Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Re: Random pictures and vids

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:47 pm Obviosly he doesn't mind that he is with this haircut and as far as I've noticed he usually wears hat so ..... And yes you are right about US and social services. In these strange times I'm really glad I I be in my country. Stay safe.
Thx for the pics..
Daniel_Craig wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:49 pm
videnovasan wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:34 pm
Remember the clapping short video. His head was almost shaved there. I tend to think he really was pissed off of Bond hair he was with more than a year. Anyway, somewhere around the net I read that this thing is initiative of Jeffrey Wright and all the people apparently live in Brooklyn. They raise money so the restaurant's in Brooklyn work to provide meals for the doctors, nurses policemen, firefighters etc. all working at the first line....
This is cool, but the good point is that all over the world people are doing similar things. In my country as well. Maybe that is the lesson we should learn....I think in the last ten years we forgot what is to be human, to help the one in need, we became more self-centered, more egoistic....oh, I'm in philosophy mood...just some to thoughts.....
OK. In the Clapping Hands video, the DIY haircut was not so noticeable. Even if he wanted something different after Bond. This hairstyle is a bit too "daring". He has to walk around with this haircut not me. LOL

This action is a great thing. It doesn't hurt the millionaires to donate money. In America, many people lose their jobs when restaurants, shops, etc. shut down due to Covid-19. Through this crisis you can now notice how the USA is a 3rd world country when it comes to social security. Instead of putting the money into its own infrastructure, it is thrown out for weapons.

I took a few more screenshots of Daniel with his DIY haircut.

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
OK. He chose this haircut and now has to walk around like that. He can wear a hat to hide this DIY cut. But if he is a guest in a house, he should take off his hat out of decency. But then you see this DIY cut again. LOL
Nah. Even for me as a guy, this haircut by Daniel is just too "extreme". Or I'm vain. I am committed to this. * g * I'm looking forward to my hairdressing appointment in May.

I personally find it a shame how bad the social system is in the United States. Barack Obama had at least tried "Obama-Care". Obama Care was a thorn in Donald Trump's side during the election campaign. Too expensive, unprofitable and blah, blah, blah ... So get rid of it! He had the voters on his side.
COVID-19 teaches the United States and its mistakes ...

So we are both glad that we are in our countries and NOT in the USA. Stay safe.

@pics
You're welcome! ;)
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:52 am For some reason I dont mind the cut in these pics. He looks fine.
He looks relaxed on these pictures. This is because he is at home with the family.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:52 am For some reason I dont mind the cut in these pics. He looks fine.
Actually I think he looks awesome....and he is doing some good again.......and I found these. Made by the photographer Luciano Blotta in LA.They were published in his Instagram....

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

@Daniel_Craig
But to think of he probably won't leave his house.....they are in #stayhome mode so....anyway just posted new find. Enjoy...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:40 pm @Daniel_Craig
But to think of he probably won't leave his house.....they are in #stayhome mode so....anyway just posted new find. Enjoy...
It's better not to leave the house in NYC right now. Stay home / stay safe is also the motto of my hometown.

Unlike many New Yorkers, Daniel has a big house. Many have to endure in small apartments. You can even rent or buy 70 quarefeet apartments in NY.

Hey THX for the new pics. That's my Dannyboy. : D And that is a haircut. 8)
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:56 pm
It's better not to leave the house in NYC right now. Stay home / stay safe is also the motto of my hometown.

Unlike many New Yorkers, Daniel has a big house. Many have to endure in small apartments. You can even rent or buy 70 quarefeet apartments in NY.

To think of maybe he owns a whole small block...I live in a house as well, so it is bearable this lockdown, but otherwise it is insane if you live in a small apartment with no place to sit outside......
Stay safe!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to a

Looks a lot like the pics from Greg William taken in 2006 at the pool

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:07 pm

To think of maybe he owns a whole small block...I live in a house as well, so it is bearable this lockdown, but otherwise it is insane if you live in a small apartment with no place to sit outside......
Stay safe!
May well be possible. Daniel has a well-funded bank account. He can also invest in real estate there. I have a large spacious apartment with a balcony. Top floor. It's a good place to live. We were spared curfews.
Most of these mini apartments in NY don't have a balcony. Maybe there's a fire escape outside the window. But when there is a curfew, you must not be on the fire escape. Just open the window to get fresh air ...

Stay safe!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Dunda wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:30 pm Thanks to a

It´s a nice one. ;)
Yes. It belongs to the 2006 Greg Williams pool shooting.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:11 pm
videnovasan wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:07 pm

Stay safe!
May well be possible. Daniel has a well-funded bank account. He can also invest in real estate there. I have a large spacious apartment with a balcony. Top floor. It's a good place to live. We were spared curfews.
Most of these mini apartments in NY don't have a balcony. Maybe there's a fire escape outside the window. But when there is a curfew, you must not be on the fire escape. Just open the window to get fresh air ...

Stay safe!
Maybe real estate is the best investment to think of.... Currently don't have some money to invest it some house or apartment, but if I gain enough maybe I'll do this....Life is a strange thing one day you count your coins, next have enough to buy whatever you want...., But money are not everything. You really need them, but they are not all in life. Sometimes I wish I can travel much more, like to see new places...Anyway maybe one they I'll visit NYC and New Zealand and Australia. There are so many places to feel...
Stay safe!
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:12 pm
Dunda wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:30 pm Thanks to a

It´s a nice one. ;)
Yes. It belongs to the 2006 Greg Williams pool shooting.
Yep. Really a nice one.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Just read a comment or in Instagram, or in Twitter that in the pics with the DIY haircut he looked like Vincent van Gogh.... Wow..... I definetely will see this one if happened...
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:07 pm Just read a comment or in Instagram, or in Twitter that in the pics with the DIY haircut he looked like Vincent van Gogh.... Wow..... I definetely will see this one if happened...
Well.... I can see that :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:06 pm
videnovasan wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:07 pm Just read a comment or in Instagram, or in Twitter that in the pics with the DIY haircut he looked like Vincent van Gogh.... Wow..... I definetely will see this one if happened...
Well.... I can see that :lol:

I was tired to search a pic, but yours is on the spot.....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But hey, you wanna loose one of them stick outs? 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..