Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Random pictures and vids

Post by videnovasan »

So I found where it is from....this clip
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-ff0hnn0GJ ... 5f58ytzyaw
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

An Interview with Simon Waterson- Daniel Craig's …: https://youtu.be/8EhUkRqTOB4

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:07 pm An Interview with Simon Waterson- Daniel Craig's …: https://youtu.be/8EhUkRqTOB4
Oh. This guy is really into it. Isn't he the one that posted this short clip where Dan says Good morning and enters a building?I like how Waterson wasn't giving too much except saying that Dan is a very dear friend of mine and concerning how he haven't said anything about other thing then training and nutrition I think he will stay dear friend of our hero....
Thx for sharing.
I was just checking again that pic from the NHS clip I posted and it occured to me that he kneeled which is really great. I mean that around here and maybe everywhere to get on your knees is a sign for respect and commemoration.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This one is great. He appears around the 10th second.....Enjoy.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_X5Dsgj1rg ... vjm2dcwopf
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I've managed to have these two...

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks. He looks good and relaxed. No wonder, no touring for Bond behind him.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:33 pm Thanks. He looks good and relaxed. No wonder, no touring for Bond behind him.
Yep. I'm glad he is fine. Listening to what it is in US, especially in NYC....and also like the fact that from time to time we know he is ok. And yes he is relaxed....how good is it to be home with the little one.....In his case I think priceless. Actually the toddlers are really great around 2.
And they have an idiot for president......to inject desinfectant......If I wasn't hear it with my own ears I would say it was a joke.....
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:35 am I've managed to have these two...

THX for this, videnovasan! ;) :D

But.... :shock: WTF is happen with his hair? A DIY haircut? It doesn´t fit on him... :roll:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

But.... :shock: WTF is happen with his hair? A DIY haircut? It doesn´t fit on him... :roll:

The most imoprtant thing in this time. He´s safe and healthy. :D
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:26 pm

The most imoprtant thing in this time. He´s safe and healthy. :D
Remember the clapping short video. His head was almost shaved there. I tend to think he really was pissed off of Bond hair he was with more than a year. Anyway, somewhere around the net I read that this thing is initiative of Jeffrey Wright and all the people apparently live in Brooklyn. They raise money so the restaurant's in Brooklyn work to provide meals for the doctors, nurses policemen, firefighters etc. all working at the first line....
This is cool, but the good point is that all over the world people are doing similar things. In my country as well. Maybe that is the lesson we should learn....I think in the last ten years we forgot what is to be human, to help the one in need, we became more self-centered, more egoistic....oh, I'm in philosophy mood...just some to thoughts.....
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:34 pm
Remember the clapping short video. His head was almost shaved there. I tend to think he really was pissed off of Bond hair he was with more than a year. Anyway, somewhere around the net I read that this thing is initiative of Jeffrey Wright and all the people apparently live in Brooklyn. They raise money so the restaurant's in Brooklyn work to provide meals for the doctors, nurses policemen, firefighters etc. all working at the first line....
This is cool, but the good point is that all over the world people are doing similar things. In my country as well. Maybe that is the lesson we should learn....I think in the last ten years we forgot what is to be human, to help the one in need, we became more self-centered, more egoistic....oh, I'm in philosophy mood...just some to thoughts.....
OK. In the Clapping Hands video, the DIY haircut was not so noticeable. Even if he wanted something different after Bond. This hairstyle is a bit too "daring". He has to walk around with this haircut not me. LOL

This action is a great thing. It doesn't hurt the millionaires to donate money. In America, many people lose their jobs when restaurants, shops, etc. shut down due to Covid-19. Through this crisis you can now notice how the USA is a 3rd world country when it comes to social security. Instead of putting the money into its own infrastructure, it is thrown out for weapons.

I took a few more screenshots of Daniel with his DIY haircut.

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Obviosly he doesn't mind that he is with this haircut and as far as I've noticed he usually wears hat so ..... And yes you are right about US and social services. In these strange times I'm really glad I I be in my country. Stay safe.
Thx for the pics..
Daniel_Craig wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:49 pm
videnovasan wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:34 pm
OK. In the Clapping Hands video, the DIY haircut was not so noticeable. Even if he wanted something different after Bond. This hairstyle is a bit too "daring". He has to walk around with this haircut not me. LOL

This action is a great thing. It doesn't hurt the millionaires to donate money. In America, many people lose their jobs when restaurants, shops, etc. shut down due to Covid-19. Through this crisis you can now notice how the USA is a 3rd world country when it comes to social security. Instead of putting the money into its own infrastructure, it is thrown out for weapons.

I took a few more screenshots of Daniel with his DIY haircut.

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@to all of you,
thank you for the pics.
The house must be old, I love old houses.
And...yes to Mr Orange.
Where ever you are...stay healthy.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

For some reason I dont mind the cut in these pics. He looks fine.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..