Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Re: Random pictures and vids

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:38 pm
videnovasan wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:19 pm
Dunda wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:11 pm

No....you were a minute too late :twisted: :neener: :neener:
](*,) :-
Now I really think he likes really short hair...how many times he cut it so short.....
Daniel was lucky with the hairdresser. He had more cut off before the hairdressers had to close in case of Corona.

I´m unlucky. Had my hair appointment tomorrow. Unfortunately, the hairdressers had to close at the beginning of the week. Let's see when they can open again.

I am already horrified because of the long hair... F *** C *****! :evil: :evil:

I hope that Daniel and Rachel have left New York with the baby and they are in a safe place.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:10 pm
videnovasan wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:19 pm
](*,) :-
Now I really think he likes really short hair...how many times he cut it so short.....
Daniel was lucky with the hairdresser. He had more cut off before the hairdressers had to close in case of Corona.

I´m unlucky. Had my hair appointment tomorrow. Unfortunately, the hairdressers had to close at the beginning of the week. Let's see when they can open again.

I hope that Daniel and Rachel have left New York with the baby and they are in a safe place.
Oh. That's not good, but better with long hair and without Corona...... BTW in Bulgarian Corona means crown....so we had a lot of fun in terms of this....
Someone wrote yesterday that he/she thinks that they are in UK.. I don't think so. Maybe upstate...I live in a small city just outside the capital and it is better at least to have an yard...small, but you can still have a little fresh air...So I think they upstate. Are the schools in Germany closed. In BG we have online education. Every day the kiddo is having Skype conference call with the class..
Stay save and don't think to much about the hair cut...at least I assume you have some scissors at your place.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
PAMELA BRAMMER

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Thanks Dunda. I just seen your post. Hope you are doing okay in Germany and staying safe :D
Pam x
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:37 pm

Oh. That's not good, but better with long hair and without Corona...... BTW in Bulgarian Corona means crown....so we had a lot of fun in terms of this....
Someone wrote yesterday that he/she thinks that they are in UK.. I don't think so. Maybe upstate...I live in a small city just outside the capital and it is better at least to have an yard...small, but you can still have a little fresh air...So I think they upstate. Are the schools in Germany closed. In BG we have online education. Every day the kiddo is having Skype conference call with the class..
Stay save and don't think to much about the hair cut...at least I assume you have some scissors at your place.
You're right. Prefer long hair instead of corona.
So far, the hair is still of normal length. I always go to the hairdresser every 4-5 weeks. Short haircut must be taken care of. The next date would be on May 9th. Hopefully the hairdressers will be able to open again ...

I don't think they're in the UK either. Unfortunately it is no better there than in NY. Air traffic was stopped to a minimum worldwide. There are mostly return flights to bring the tourists home. Otherwise only cargo flights take place. I work in Frankfurt am Main. There is the largest German airport. I saw only one airplane today. The sky was bright blue without the usual condensation streaks.

I'm also glad that I don't live in a big city. 70,000 inhabitants are still manageable.
We enjoy the fresh air at 360 m above sea level. In summer it is not quite as hot as in Frankfurt.

The schools are closed. The students receive the teaching material at home. Restaurants are closed. Some offer delivery services. Hairdressers, tattoo studios, etc. are closed. Swimming pools, gyms are also closed.

Supermarkets, petrol stations and everything that is vital remains open.

The train runs and maintains the connections for everyone who has to work on site and cannot do a home office. I am one of them. The restaurant service on the trains has been reduced. There are only drinks from bottles and in cups. Food only packed. For safety reasons, hot dishes have been removed from the program. It is important that I can still access the restaurant service on the trains. I am mostly alone there. Keep distance. Most of the time you meet cool Bahn employees there and we talk.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

[/quote]
So far, the hair is still of normal length. I always go to the hairdresser every 4-5 weeks. Short haircut must be taken care of. The next date would be on May 9th. Hopefully the hairdressers will be able to open again ...

I don't think they're in the UK either. Unfortunately it is no better there than in NY. Air traffic was stopped to a minimum worldwide. There are mostly return flights to bring the tourists home. Otherwise only cargo flights take place. I work in Frankfurt am Main. There is the largest German airport. I saw only one airplane today. The sky was bright blue without the usual condensation streaks.

I'm also glad that I don't live in a big city. 70,000 inhabitants are still manageable.
We enjoy the fresh air at 360 m above sea level. In summer it is not quite as hot as in Frankfurt.

The schools are closed. The students receive the teaching material at home. Restaurants are closed. Some offer delivery services. Hairdressers, tattoo studios, etc. are closed. Swimming pools, gyms are also closed.

The train runs and maintains the connections for everyone who has to work on site and cannot do a home office. I am one of them. The restaurant service on the trains has been reduced. There are only drinks from bottles and in cups. Food only packed. For safety reasons, hot dishes have been removed from the program. It is important that I can still access the restaurant service on the trains. I am mostly alone there. Keep distance. Most of the time you meet cool Bahn employees there and we talk.
[/quote]

I know where Frankfurt is I've had a lot of connection flights through that airport. As for the trains I'm sure your are better then ours, but now they have one simularity - they are empty...My town is about 10000 with nearest smaller villages. Everything is closed like in Germany except the food stores, pharmacies, gas stations, banks and communal payment offices. We are like this from 13th of March. There are road blocks and it is really hard to get outside you town.
I hope this will end up soon.
Stay safe
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:45 pm Thanks Dunda. I just seen your post. Hope you are doing okay in Germany and staying safe :D
Pam x
I'm good, working from home. I wish you all the best.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

They're not in the UK, that vid is from the back of their home in upstate NY.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Red-Snow wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:48 pm

They're not in the UK, that vid is from the back of their home in upstate NY.
Yep. I thought the same. Anyway you all stay safe.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:35 am

I know where Frankfurt is I've had a lot of connection flights through that airport. As for the trains I'm sure your are better then ours, but now they have one simularity - they are empty...My town is about 10000 with nearest smaller villages. Everything is closed like in Germany except the food stores, pharmacies, gas stations, banks and communal payment offices. We are like this from 13th of March. There are road blocks and it is really hard to get outside you town.
Stay safe
Frankfurt is one of the most important airports in Europe. Now they have turned one of the runways into a "parking lot" for the Lufthansa aircraft that are no longer allowed to fly because of Corona.

Even the city of Frankfurt is like a ghost town. You can only see a few people on the streets. That's a good thing. Keep distance and stay safe. The trains, local trains, underground, trams and buses are pretty empty. But they're still driving! It's a strange feeling to see a city like Frankfurt almost deserted.

There is also not much going on on the motorways, federal roads, etc. I drove to work in a private car yesterday. 70 min. Travel time from home to work.

Road closings like yours are not known to me. After all, supermarkets, pharmacies, petrol stations, banks have to be supplied with food, medicine, money, etc.

Stay safe
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:07 pm
videnovasan wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:35 am

Stay safe
Frankfurt is one of the most important airports in Europe. Now they have turned one of the runways into a "parking lot" for the Lufthansa aircraft that are no longer allowed to fly because of Corona.

Even the city of Frankfurt is like a ghost town. You can only see a few people on the streets. That's a good thing. Keep distance and stay safe. The trains, local trains, underground, trams and buses are pretty empty. But they're still driving! It's a strange feeling to see a city like Frankfurt almost deserted.

There is also not much going on on the motorways, federal roads, etc. I drove to work in a private car yesterday. 70 min. Travel time from home to work.

Road closings like yours are not known to me. After all, supermarkets, pharmacies, petrol stations, banks have to be supplied with food, medicine, money, etc.

Stay safe
Oh, the road blocks are checkpoints and if you are not going to work they are saying you get back home. The supplies have free corridors. Stay save
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:30 pm
Oh, the road blocks are checkpoints and if you are not going to work they are saying you get back home. The supplies have free corridors. Stay save
Ok. THX for the info about these checpoints.
Stay safe
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Two very different faces. One old, one young.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This was posted over Instagram by a photographer and Daniel fan account

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This popped up in Tumbler...obviously recent, maybe from today....