NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Re: NTTD

Post by Daniel_Craig »

THX! :D ;)
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:23 pm THX! :D ;)
Welcome. Stay save. Don't know where you are, but the situation all over is bad.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

From commanderbond.net

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I thought that forum was dead :shock:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

New trailer.....November...not new stills, but it is ok to have something more...
https://youtu.be/2BKfE76hTJ8
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:46 pm I thought that forum was dead :shock:
Nope. Just too complicated with this situation. Lots of things to do. I'm working for the ministry of culture and all Bulgarian state theatres, operas, philharmonic orchestras are closed due to the virus. A lot of stuff to be done it was really hard...
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:00 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:23 pm THX! :D ;)
Welcome. Stay save. Don't know where you are, but the situation all over is bad.
I live in the geographical center of Germany. I'm fine. Approximately 223,000 people live in our district and there are 73 reported infections (March 20). If you follow the events in Italy, Spain and also the UK, I can be happy that I live in Germany. We have a very good health system here.

I hope you are fine too. How is the situation in Bulgaria?

Stay safe!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Germangirl wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:46 pm I thought that forum was dead :shock:
This forum has been converted to, in my opinion, user-unfriendly forum software. I got an invitation for the new forum, wrote a few posts to test the whole thing. The appearance of the forum is not nice. The threads are no longer divided into pages, but only one! This is not a problem with small threads. But if you take a big thread, e.g. B. NTTD with about 8300 posts, you have considerable difficulties to open a specific area.

I deleted my account there!

Here you can scroll through the pages of a thread. ;)
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

https://twitter.com/JamesBondAUS/status ... 7390016517

DC on the cover of Saga Magzine UK.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:51 pm
This forum has been converted to, in my opinion, user-unfriendly forum software. I got an invitation for the new forum, wrote a few posts to test the whole thing. The appearance of the forum is not nice. The threads are no longer divided into pages, but only one! This is not a problem with small threads. But if you take a big thread, e.g. B. NTTD with about 8300 posts, you have considerable difficulties to open a specific area.

The whole appearance is bad for the eyes. Too colourful and as you said it's a mess to navigate through the threads. I'm not there anymore. The pic was posted on mi6 forum with reference to commanderbond

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Red-Snow wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:58 pm https://twitter.com/JamesBondAUS/status ... 7390016517

Cute. Much better than the overly serious ones.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Red-Snow wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:58 pm https://twitter.com/JamesBondAUS/status ... 7390016517

Thanks!

posted in the mag scan topic page 146

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... start=2181

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Dunda wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:32 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:51 pm

The whole appearance is bad for the eyes. Too colourful and as you said it's a mess to navigate through the threads. I'm not there anymore. The pic was posted on mi6 forum with reference to commanderbond

The desktop version is terrible to look at. But this forum looks even more terrible on the smartphone.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

No new footage, it's actually from Spectre, but concidering the circumstances it is really thoughtful clip...
Enjoy
https://youtu.be/QRsfriavcjU
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Ukrainian issue I think a french magazine
https://officiel-online.com/lifestyle/w ... hommes-40/