NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: NTTD: Out April 2020.

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:16 pm
videnovasan wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:37 pm
Dunda wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:14 am Nice :lol:
https://www.coppolaconcierge.com/jamesbond
Oh, If I have 20 000 Euro....
...sorry, not for this. I will spend the money in luxery travel.
I'm joking....and yep travel sounds perfect...even if it is not so luxorious...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I can't tell if he will be there at 28th, but it is info and there are people who can manage to go...Just saw the post and reposted here....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:27 pm
videnovasan wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:37 pm

Oh, If I have 20 000 Euro....
Ok. Let´s take the normal standard for travel. The important thing is... it must be a long journey. 8)

As tempting as this premiere offer sounds. In my eyes, that's wasted money. You can't really get to Daniel anyway, because his security forces push him past a few fans as quickly as possible. There should only be autographs on the red carpet. Looks better for the cameras ...

At the Specter Premiere, we stood in Prince Consort Rd in front of the "Department of Chemical Engineering, Imperial College London" opposite the bus stop. We could see how the actors got out of the cars. Especially with Daniel they were very careful to push him towards the red carpet as soon as possible. The loud Daniel calls didn't help either. The disappointment was great among the fans who stood on Prince Consort Rd.

Barbara Broccoli was with us briefly. Sam Mendes and Ralph Fiennes were the only ones who provided all fans on Prince Consort Rd with autographs.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:12 pm
videnovasan wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:27 pm
Ok. Let´s take the normal standard for travel. The important thing is... it must be a long journey. 8)

As tempting as this premiere offer sounds. In my eyes, that's wasted money. You can't really get to Daniel anyway, because his security forces push him past a few fans as quickly as possible. There should only be autographs on the red carpet. Looks better for the cameras ...

At the Specter Premiere, we stood in Prince Consort Rd in front of the "Department of Chemical Engineering, Imperial College London" opposite the bus stop. We could see how the actors got out of the cars. Especially with Daniel they were very careful to push him towards the red carpet as soon as possible. The loud Daniel calls didn't help either. The disappointment was great among the fans who stood on Prince Consort Rd.

Barbara Broccoli was with us briefly. Sam Mendes and Ralph Fiennes were the only ones who provided all fans on Prince Consort Rd with autographs.
Oh. I was just putting it here for info. I'm sure even if you are at the VIP party you can't get near him. I'm not dumb. I know how this works. This is for collecting money for maybe some charity. Anyway nobody knows what life could offer. So who knows maybe one day by chance I'll meet him. If not.... I still be happy to live in the same time and space with him.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

I will love that movie, I am sure :D :D :D and that makes me happy in advance.
Last edited by Jana66 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Yay! IMAX ticket booked for the first Sunday! I'm so busy with work it's the first day I have. Hopefully the virus will not be an issue.

Pam, Ilka and I are also going to the Bafta tribute on the 28th in London. Hoping Daniel will appear but..... 🤞🤞
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

We bought our tickets for the NTTD OV screening at 2nd April and for the German dubbed Version at 3rd April in Cinecitta Cinemas in Nuremberg. Deluxe Cinema with premium Recline Seating, 4K Dual Projection and Dolby Atmos. The best for 165 min. NTTD. 8)

Now we must book a Hotel room for one night and our NTTD adventure is perfect.. :jamming:
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@D_C,
how cool is that!
BTW, I like your new avi :D :D :D !
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

@Jana
Only the best for the movie highlight in 2020!

London would of course have been a highlight again. Unfortunately, the dates for the premiere were announced too late. So I couldn't plan anything properly.
For Spectre, the time to plan was longer. The most important date is the premiere. After that I was able to book a flight and hotel.

@Avi
THX! :D
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Just read that they postopened the premiere.
Will check the official website.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Time to change the title of this thread, release postponed until November.

"MGM, Universal and Bond producers, Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, announced today that after careful consideration and thorough evaluation of the global theatrical marketplace, the release of NO TIME TO DIE will be postponed until November 2020."

They can't risk no one turning up to see the film because of worries about the coronavirus transmission. Or, perhaps, the story line includes germ warfare and would be deemed inappropriate!
Last edited by bumblebee on Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
josie

Post by josie »

The whole world is going crazy. It's all just an exaggeration. People are driven so crazy. It's just ridiculous.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

bumblebee wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:43 pm Time to change the title of this thread, release postponed until November.

"MGM, Universal and Bond producers, Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, announced today that after careful consideration and thorough evaluation of the global theatrical marketplace, the release of NO TIME TO DIE will be postponed until November 2020."

They can't risk no one turning up to see the film because of worries about the coronavirus transmission. Or, perhaps, the story line includes germ warfare and would be deemed inappropriate!
I think all of it. Don't know why, but my first thought was that it is really near to the award season if this means something. Maybe this one is really, really good, maybe better then CR or SF....
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:43 pm Time to change the title of this thread, release postponed until November

Oh well.....done!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com