NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: NTTD

Post by Germangirl »

Unfortunately I dont think so. But I also dont believe, there will be any new pics in it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:34 am Unfortunately I dont think so. But I also dont believe, there will be any new pics in it.
I'm interested what he has said. The pics probably are from some photoshoot in December. I've read somewhere that there were couple of photoshoots for Bond around the begining of December. If I dig something will provide..
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:36 am Can anyone get a hand on this one?

Nothing exciting :wink:

https://www.repubblica.it/venerdi/2020/ ... refresh_ce

He's been James Bond for fifteen years and four films, but now Daniel Craig has decided: he retires, at least as 007. No time to die, directed by Cary Fukunaga and at the cinema from April 9, will in fact be the last film in which we will see wearing the impeccable clothes of the legendary secret agent created by Ian Fleming in 1953. But why does Craig abandon the character who made him a world star? He explains it in the exclusive Friday cover interview on newsstands today. "I actually wanted to leave after Specter," says the 52-year-old actor to Angelo Carotenuto, who met him in New York: "I said it, I was very tired, but there was this last story to tell and I had to be there." Although, he adds, his love for 007 and his mission "will never die", to paraphrase one of the most famous Bondian titles: "I have a romantic idea of ​​who James Bond is. A man who does civil service. He is faithful to the Crown because he is faithful to his subjects. It doesn't matter who is in power, he protects people before protecting a country. "

And with Craig stepping aside, the bets open on who will take his place. English bookmakers, says Enrico Franceschini from London, already have their favorites, including Cillian Murphy, Benedict Cumberbatch, the black icon Idris Elba and Richard Madden of the Game of Thrones. All strictly men, because as the producer Barbara Broccoli explained "for a female Bond it is not yet time". Paola Zanuttini, on the other hand, went in search of our 007s, in an exclusive report from the new, highly protected, headquarters of Italian intelligence in the Roman district of the Esquiline

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Thx Dunda. I believe this is just a preview of the article, because it seems like EW issue. I have some ideas to get it.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

So even jet lagged she didn't fall a sleep......ugh...I really want to see this movie now...
https://twitter.com/BBCR1/status/123091 ... 72192?s=09
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This is so cool......
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@ladies,
thank you for all that pics :D :D :D !
Is this the german cinema-poster? I like the way they did it. With a "special eye-catcher" :) .
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

At least it's an official movie poster and not fan made

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Jana66 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:05 am @ladies,
thank you for all that pics :D :D :D !
Is this the german cinema-poster? I like the way they did it. With a "special eye-catcher" :) .
It is international. I've seen this in Czezh and Polish. And English as well. I was too busy yesterday and couldn't post it. Thx Dunda.
Last edited by videnovasan on Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I like it. Its certainly better then the last twi
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This one is good. There is text, but contains spoilers so I won't post it.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Totally like it. 👍

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:39 pm Totally like it. 👍
Yep. Looks better then the 42 years old Fukunaga...