GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:17 pm
So is Pit looking a bit baggy or what...and there is one with DiCaprio and he is the same height as Dan but is listed to be 1.83 m....so somebody is lying...guess who

Not that matters...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Some more,,, I believe in the last one its him on the right

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

THX for the pics and videos, ladies! :D ;)

It's a shame that Daniel didn't get the GG. ](*,)

There is still hope for the Oscars. The Oscar jury is not supposed to be corruptible as the GG jury ...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:12 pm THX for the pics and videos, ladies! :D ;)

It's a shame that Daniel didn't get the GG. ](*,)

There is still hope for the Oscars. The Oscar jury is not supposed to be corruptible as the GG jury ...
I can't believe this guy got it....I really woudn''t mind if it was the kid, but this guy.......The Oscar noms are tomorrow I think?!?!?!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I think Egerton's GG was well deserved. His portrait of Elton John was really great.

I would have been pissed if Leo had gotten the GG, just because OUATIH was entertainings but not a great movie.
I don't thinkt it deserved the GG over Knives Out.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:12 am I think Egerton's GG was well deserved. His portrait of Elton John was really great.

I would have been pissed if Leo had gotten the GG, just because OUATIH was entertainings but not a great movie.
Well. I just don't like the guy. I have seen the movie, but I really don't like biopics. And now they are some kind of a trend....As for the OUATIH yep....don't deserve, but many pictures don't either over the years.. Many better then others movies got awards and not the real jems...Life is unfair isn't it.....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sometimes he overdoes it. TLking and chewing gum?

Bit Elton us an old friend. I remember him being st the CR premier to support his friend.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:29 am
Dunda wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:12 am I think Egerton's GG was well deserved. His portrait of Elton John was really great.

Well. I just don't like the guy. I have seen the movie, but I really don't like biopics. And now they are some kind of a trend....As for the OUATIH yep....don't deserve, but many pictures don't either over the years.. Many better then others movies got awards and not the real jems...Life is unfair isn't it.....
Really?
What's not to like?
I found both Kingsmen movies hilarious, Eddie the eagle was fine too.
I liked that he took his family to the GG and his to little sisters who were with him at some interviews are cute as a button. He seems pretty genuine to me....

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:06 pm
videnovasan wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:29 am

Really?
What's not to like?
I found both Kingsmen movies hilarious, Eddie the eagle was fine too.
I liked that he took his family to the GG and his to little sisters who were with him at some interviews are cute as a button. He seems pretty genuine to me....
Different people, different opinions, different perceptions...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, its probably on par. Both could have Won.
Maybe if Knifes would habe won at the GGs, Bafta and Oscar were more possible.
There will be no Oscar nod either Now. And like I said, Daniel probably celebrates that fact :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:58 pm I think, its probably on par. Both could have Won.
Maybe if Knifes would habe won at the GGs, Bafta and Oscar were more possible.
There will be no Oscar nod either Now. And like I said, Daniel probably celebrates that fact :twisted:
Yep. Maybe you are right, but I will say only that awards are awards, but the skills and the talent he has no one can take from him. So we will keep watching his movies....like we always did.... No one knows what can Academy decide so we will see....