NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Bond 25 : Out April 2020.

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:32 pm Daniel Craig, Lea Seydoux and
@ItsRamiMalek
will be on
@GMA
on 4th December.

The appearance will likely coincide with the release of the #NoTimeToDie tease
So we tune in ABC then..... And also

Bookmark:

GMA on YT
https://t.co/qmdX2ItAXb

GMA homepage
https://t.co/7KeYf1fnTc

Event with Craig & co already sold out. https://t.co/9PyepGr6V4
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The trailer is #1 Trending on YouTube! :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:22 am The trailer is #1 Trending on YouTube! :D
That is just AWESOME!!!!!!
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

So the titanium mesh design is his idea....
https://www.forbes.com/sites/anthonydem ... me-to-die/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks A 👍
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

THX ladies! ;) :D
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Just had an idea who I wish to sing the NTTD title song....have you heard of Lewis Capaldi......don't know why but he has something in his voice which I think works for what I've seen in the trailer. Actually the moment of realisation was when Bond said "control" in the trailer with this look - astonished surprised non expecting to see what he saw....Only Dan can pull this things like that....anyway needed to share with you...Good night ladies..
https://youtu.be/zABLecsR5UE
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Oh boy....there is back lash for the poster competition. They write over Twitter not to participate, because it is a condition that you give you right to the MGM even if you are not winning..... Most of the posts are interns of pay your artists....I don't think they don't have PR and advertising teams...I think it is just a game, but how we say here "who pays he chooses the music"... The bad stuff is that some people are saying that they are disappointed from Dan, because he don't want to pay the artists..I studied intellectual rights law... In our regulations if they pay for something in terms of ordering it they own the rights....I think they treat this like they ordering something.....and still I don't think they have problems with making posters....In my opinion it is just a game and don't think they will use any of it.....
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Just post this on Twitter:

"No thank you. I prefer to own my own artwork, which I created myself, with software I bought, on a computer I bought, unless I'm paid for it. Naturally."

I read through some forms with conditions and requirements on the part of the film studios. the participant assigns all rights to his creative "property" to MGM, Universal and UA! The copyright for all submitted works belongs to the studios. The artist loses all rights to his intellectual property and works practically for free. Prize money will be paid as follows: 20 x 250 dollars and then 5 times $ 2000 for the 5 "winners".

One more thing. A scan of the identity card is required! Sorry! only police officers and border officials can see my ID card.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:25 pm Just post this on Twitter:

"No thank you. I prefer to own my own artwork, which I created myself, with software I bought, on a computer I bought, unless I'm paid for it. Naturally."

I read through some forms with conditions and requirements on the part of the film studios. the participant assigns all rights to his creative "property" to MGM, Universal and UA! The copyright for all submitted works belongs to the studios. The artist loses all rights to his intellectual property and works practically for free. Prize money will be paid as follows: 20 x 250 dollars and then 5 times $ 2000 for the 5 "winners".

One more thing. A scan of the identity card is required! Sorry! only police officers and border officials can see my ID card.
This with the ID is strange ...in any case I can't participate, because I can't do anything ...I have ideas, but not the knowledge to do it. And I start to think more and more that is nothing more then a PR strategy...They won't use any of it....
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:44 pm

This with the ID is strange ...in any case I can't participate, because I can't do anything ...I have ideas, but not the knowledge to do it. And I start to think more and more that is nothing more then a PR strategy...They won't use any of it....
There are many strange parts in conditions and requirement. It´s a 12 page dokument and many conditions on the Talenthouse website.

It is already clear to me that none of the submitted works will be used for marketing purposes. The whole thing is just a small game from the studios. The fans criticized the last posters quite rightly. They were just boring and bad! If you consider that there were graphics professionals at work.

And now they want the work of the fans for "for free". Of course they also want the rights to the artworks.

I would like to have submitted a poster to this competition. but not under these conditions! Legal clauses and more ...

The whole thing is suspect to me. I prefer to create a poster according to my rules and use images that I like. ultimately I want to decide when and where to publish my NTTD or other bond poster.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:13 pm
videnovasan wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:44 pm

There are many strange parts in conditions and requirement. It´s a 12 page dokument and many conditions on the Talenthouse website.

It is already clear to me that none of the submitted works will be used for marketing purposes. The whole thing is just a small game from the studios. The fans criticized the last posters quite rightly. They were just boring and bad! If you consider that there were graphics professionals at work.

And now they want the work of the fans for "for free". Of course they also want the rights to the artworks.

I would like to have submitted a poster to this competition. but not under these conditions! Legal clauses and more ...

The whole thing is suspect to me. I prefer to create a poster according to my rules and use images that I like. ultimately I want to decide when and where to publish my NTTD or other bond poster.
Of course...It is a free will to participate or not to......but I really won't put a blame on Dan for this like some people did.
I wish If I can have like your signature I really like it. But I can't make one. At least not a good one.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

https://mobile.twitter.com/007/status/1 ... 0274017281

The backlash for this action is really bad .....and rightly so.

First of all they don't pay much to the winner/finalist and get the rights to every single submission.
This doesn't look good...

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com