Knives Out

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Knives Out

Post by videnovasan »

I don't think we've seen this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rh7cB1V1MM
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And The Times Review. And the video within is really, really praising......

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/kniv ... -7dckfml7j
Last edited by videnovasan on Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Deadline:

Lionsgate/MRC’s Knives Out is doing fantastic with a $6.2M Thursday, -26%, but expected to surge today with $11M-$12M. 5-day outlook is $44.3M, which exceed’s MRC’s previous original title Baby Driver‘s 5-day by 50%
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:37 pm Deadline:

Lionsgate/MRC’s Knives Out is doing fantastic with a $6.2M Thursday, -26%, but expected to surge today with $11M-$12M. 5-day outlook is $44.3M, which exceed’s MRC’s previous original title Baby Driver‘s 5-day by 50%
yes.....THere is a song I like the way you move ....I;m paraphraising......I like the way numbers move.....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Just read this funny twitt....

The only downside is now @NeilRosenApples wants #DanielCraig to come over at the end of everyday and explain everything to him.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Juat checked the BO and they are over 40 mln for sure....Saturday again morethen 10 mln. and today almost 7 mil.....Wednesday to Saturday was 25 mil. and if you count the almost 3 mil. pre screening.....So they are between 45 and 50 mil.....NOt bad at all....And that is only in US...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They seem to be at 42 bit considered a big success. 70 m worldwide.

‘Frozen 2’ Hooks $126M+ Holiday Record, ‘Knives Out’ A $42M Win For Original Pics, 2019 YTD Crosses $10B+: Thanksgiving B.O.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:12 pm They seem to be at 42 bit considered a big success. 70 m worldwide.

‘Frozen 2’ Hooks $126M+ Holiday Record, ‘Knives Out’ A $42M Win For Original Pics, 2019 YTD Crosses $10B+: Thanksgiving B.O.
I'm really glad. Still want desperately to see it...... :-k :gaah: :crap Why they reschedule it ......
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

this one is an interesthing read. at the beggining it says spoilers so decide if you want to read it. Anyway I dont mind so I read it....

https://time.com/5739679/knives-out-ria ... making-of/
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Awards season is opened

Jamie Lee Curtis
@jamieleecurtis
#teriffictuesday Just heard that The National Board Of Review honored our dysfunctional family members with the best ensemble and the film
@KnivesOut one of their picks for best of the year! And the best part is that audiences are loving it.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think that film will really do well. I hope Daniel gets one of his own and many nods.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:10 pm I think that film will really do well. I hope Daniel gets one of his own and many nods.
Golden Globes noms are next week.....crossing my fingers...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:08 pm
Germangirl wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:10 pm I think that film will really do well. I hope Daniel gets one of his own and many nods.
Golden Globes noms are next week.....crossing my fingers...
Speaking about awards at 11th they announce the SAG
Last edited by videnovasan on Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.