NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Bond 25

Post by videnovasan »

It is amazing how many things you can do when in traffic jam...Enjoy

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ah thanks 😀
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:08 am Ah thanks 😀
you re welcome.....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The second looks pretty much like Bond in QOS in the desert. Thankfully. That was one of his best Looks.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Red-Snow wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:50 pm Full Gallery: https://imgur.com/gallery/JufvnJX
Heey, thx that's great...
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@thank you :D :D :D !
I am looking forward more and more to see the trailer next.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And this pic. The only people I've seen doing so with their legs are professional ballet dancers....Wow...and this a 50 years old guy....

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I do wonder what crew cuts real job is here. Vant be needed much as a bodyguard. Boy for everything?

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:07 pm I do wonder what crew cuts real job is here. Vant be needed much as a bodyguard. Boy for everything?
Actually I was wondering the same...
I think he is some kind of "be here when I need" in one of the short clips Dan handed the bottle to him...Anyway in that last pap pic in NYC last week obviously he was alone like a normal guy...Sometimes I think all this guarding is because of insurance or something ....Anyway we will never be sure....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes he is only there when on the job.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Go to twitter James Bond@007 - there are the poster. Daniel looks awesome. Finally a good Poster.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EK3S5ojWoAA ... name=large