Knives Out

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: Knives Out

Post by Germangirl »

Our boy crew cut.

If you wanna follow the BO, that is great, follow

‘Frozen 2’ Rains Cash On Black Friday With $34M+, Thanksgiving 5-Day Record At $126M+, Sequel Set For $450M Final Domestic B.O.

On deadline.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:57 pm Our boy crew cut.

‘Frozen 2’ Rains Cash On Black Friday With $34M+, Thanksgiving 5-Day Record At $126M+, Sequel Set For $450M Final Domestic B.O.

On deadline.

his shadow when filming.....is he American or British I was wondering? Do we know?
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:57 pm Our boy crew cut.

On deadline.
Oh, I've seen Frozen with my kid. Its her favourite since she was 2 years old when it came out.....And its normal to accumulate more money.....It is for kids....
The point is that for three days Knives out made 25 mil. + and I think it will make more.... And that is only in US. We see the International boxoffice next week. I can tell from what I've seen that a lot of people from Russia are posting over Twitter also French and Polish..I'm really disapointed they change the date for Bulgaria, but we are small market and I think thats the reason.....Anyway maybe I will see it in private screeing in December if I'm lucky enough...Oh this post is too long already.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Oh...This one is great...At is the same guy which made Save or Kill with him at SPectre junket... Have you seen it...If not check the second link ....
I really want to see this douhgnut stuff. I think it will be hilarious.....Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/X2AjXZMDXK0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKv7e96RdhU
Last edited by videnovasan on Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I just meant the BO of knifes us coupled with reports of Frozen. Knifes is doing very very well.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:27 am I just meant the BO of knifes us coupled with reports of Frozen. Knifes is doing very very well.
Yes. I got it. I just was having a moment if severe writing disorder.....Usually not writing long and weird stuff, but just found this....so he is singing in this....

https://youtu.be/42RSY0dRH00
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Two new pics. The black and white was posted at Rian Johnson's Twitter...

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Just found this one. I'm running late for work, but the traffic jam is useful... :-

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Have a nice week. 👍

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:03 am Have a nice week. 👍
You too. :thumbup:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This doughnut thing really buzzes me....what was said in this monologue that is so trilling, meaningful and obviously in context with what's happening in America, maybe? Anyway after a month maybe I'll know...

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And after writing the previous post I found this....don't know if this is the thing?!?! Let's say Minor SPOILER

“I spoke in the car about the hole in the center of this donut. And what you and Harlan did that fateful nights seems, at first glance, to fill that hole perfectly. A donut hole, in a donuts hole. But we must look a little closer and when we do we see the donut hole has a hole in it’s center. It is not a donut hole, but a smaller donut with its own hole and our donut is not a hole at all.” - Detective Blanc.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes it seems pretty meaningful and funny. I am looking forward to this Speech. Seems to hsve its own fan club by now 😉

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:09 am Yes it seems pretty meaningful and funny. I am looking forward to this Speech. Seems to hsve its own fan club by now 😉
The funny thing is that when I'm readingit in my head there is his voice with that accent which makes really, really different......weird.... :-k