NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: Bond 25 : Out April 2020.

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

THX ladies! ;) :D
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

To be true, I can see him producing ....

And directing in the future, but I don't think he would take on directing Bond as his very first....

Just my opinion

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:19 am To be true, I can see him producing ....

And directing in the future, but I don't think he would take on directing Bond as his very first....

Just my opinion
I think the same.....I really looking forward seeing something directed by him and also I'm really curious about the photographs he is making...
Last edited by videnovasan on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...for Daniel, the future is an open book :D .
I also tend to think he will produce, maybe direct. Just writing this lines I get the :?: idea, what, if Babs has in plan to "give" EON to Daniel?
And I would soooo much love if Daniel says "Yes" anywhen, that his photos could could be show on an exhibition.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...for Daniel, the future is an open book :D .
I also tend to think he will produce, maybe direct. Just writing this lines I get the :?: idea, what, if Babs has in plan to "give" EON to Daniel?
And I would soooo much love if Daniel says "Yes" anywhen, that his photos could be show on an exhibition. He uses a special kind of camera (a camera I only can dream about it :wink: ).
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Babs will do whatever she can to keep him - in whatever position
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Jana66 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:55 am ...for Daniel, the future is an open book :D .
And I would soooo much love if Daniel says "Yes" anywhen, that his photos could be show on an exhibition. He uses a special kind of camera (a camera I only can dream about it :wink: ).
Jana,
What if Micahel j Wilson wants to retire....So BB needs a partner for continuing :-k :wink: As for the camera he really likes good stuff from what I've seen and I think he is BS about his tech abbility. Once I've read that when asked how he is with PC's he answered "I can make one work".... And also as far as I know he has iMAc and all the people who I know and are proffessional photografers are using Apple. It is better for editing and all this kind of stuff. I wish I could have one, but.....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But there is Gregg Wilson to follow his father. Bit I think, they will figure it out 😉

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:00 pm But there is Gregg Wilson to follow his father. Bit I think, they will figure it out 😉
Is this Gregg Wilson an assistant director of some of the last Bonds?
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel will make another Bond (in the role of James Bond) when Babs and Michael wave a fat salary. :mrgreen:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:34 pm
Germangirl wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:00 pm But there is Gregg Wilson to follow his father. Bit I think, they will figure it out 😉
Is this Gregg Wilson an assistant director of some of the last Bonds?
Yes. He worked on Quantum, Skyfall and Spectre

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:54 pm Daniel will make another Bond (in the role of James Bond) when Babs and Michael wave a fat salary. :mrgreen:
Don''t think so.... I remember when he was announced back then in 2005 one of the first things that was said was something like that he is contracted for 5 films. Then they started the smoke and mirrors.....I think that this is it....Even if I like to see him as Bond I think his health is more important then the fat salary and I believe he is not dumb..So I think this is it. NTTD will be last and I hope a blast, but first we have another movie to watch...