Knives Out

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Knives Out

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thats good news. Audiences are what count after all
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks. It says nothing new bit good to see, it arrived in Germany.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Ana de Armas posted in hers Instagram that there is a knives out premiere toomorrow. Any ideas where?

Found it. Today in LA
https://www.averagesocialite.com/la-eve ... emiere-tba
Last edited by videnovasan on Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

No, not read anything about it bit if, we will hear from it. The marketing is good for this film.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:36 am No, not read anything about it bit if, we will hear from it. The marketing is good for this film.
I found it, but lost it.....in LA
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I found what I've read about the premiere in LA
https://www.averagesocialite.com/la-eve ... emiere-tba
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

THX for this, @videnovasan ;) :D
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It is. I do hope, people will show up. The 22 mill its tracking for seems a little low. 30 at least it should be to be successful and really be interesting for awards.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:43 am It is. I do hope, people will show up. The 22 mill its tracking for seems a little low. 30 at least it should be to be successful and really be interesting for awards.
If they make around 30 mil. for the first week that means that they could double it for the next week or at least 1,5 so that they will alreay passed the budget, so from then they are only having a profit....