Knives Out

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Knives Out

Post by videnovasan »

This was posted in Instagram with info that it was unused pic for the article...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Another cool video
https://youtu.be/Y59p_5p4wMg
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They really feeding this. Good 👍

Thanks for finding!
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It says Daniel is incredoble etc etc bit as so often, Ana also gets a lot of praise.
I hope, she doesn't steal all his mojo
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:15 pm It says Daniel is incredoble etc etc bit as so often, Ana also gets a lot of praise.
I hope, she doesn't steal all his mojo
I think his mojo can't be stolen...and hopefully there are best actor and best actress categories still so....the first and most important for the movie is to have a good box-office as well. If it make about 25 mil. first weekend and then again about the same and by the end of the year is at about 100 mil. it means that it is 2.5 times profitable. I've read somewhere that Knives out costs 40 mil.

I've had really busy week and I'm tired like hell...I hope we will have some new stuff even If I doubt it. He is in the shadows againen enjoying downtime...

Oh. These days I'm watching Killing Eve series I recommend them. I can tell why he was Keen to get Phoebe Waller - Bridge for Bond
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So have a good rest this weekend 😊 you deserve it.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:24 pm So have a good rest this weekend 😊 you deserve it.
THX :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:12 am French review....
https://leschroniquesdecliffhanger.com/ ... tique/amp/
Good one! Can´t wait to see the movie. 8)

The Film stills in HQ:

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

New clip...and with Dan
https://youtu.be/RBt6JScoYtU
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Gently asking :lol: yeah as if 😉

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And this one is really good...."a respective, quiet, passive observer of the truth" with strong southern accent...
https://youtu.be/JZWtuAIM1Ak
Last edited by videnovasan on Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

New pic..
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I like it. Looks way cool 👍