Knives Out

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: Knives Out

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks. Good ones both 😀
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Red-Snow wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:55 pm Image
The characters looks so funny on the final Poster Artwork. I like it. :mrgreen:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

From Rian Johnson's Instagram
Last edited by videnovasan on Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think they really has fun doing this and became good buddies
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This was posted in Twitter just now

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks - good read. I am almost dure, we will see Daniel in this role again.

Boyle leaving was good for Daniel and for Bond, I believe

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:19 pm Thanks - good read. I am almost dure, we will see Daniel in this role again.

Boyle leaving was good for Daniel and for Bond, I believe
I was thinking just about the same. But it could be the other way around and Danny Boyle left because Daniel wanted Bond to be rescheduled -the baby .....he wanted to do this movie. Obviously it was too good opportunity to be missed... Actually only quite a few peiople really know the truth... We are only assuming.....Really cant wait to see this.
And about the article I really think that Dan is one of the most proffessional and dedicated working in movies today if not the most and obviously he values preparation much....That is why i think the important people in the indusrty valule him so much even if he is not playing the mainstream game....
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

THX for the article. Good read. 8)
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They do go for it. They want statues and rightly so.
Daniel would be stupid to disappoint his fans. He has to make the UK love him again wirh wrists and long No Show etc

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:43 am They do go for it. They want statues and rightly so.
Daniel would be stupid to disappoint his fans. He has to make the UK love him again wirh wrists and long No Show etc
You are right. I think that it was BAFTA screened and it was/is included in couple of festivals after TIFF including LFF because they really are up for awards. Especially because for the Globes and the Oscars the nominations are a month earlier. So I think they've done all this showing before the premiere so they could be eligible for the awards. So I'm crossing my fingers for some good cash as well...For sure I'll be in theatre right away on 6th of December..UHG.....My English today is.... ](*,)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Your English is great 👍

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

No Dan, but watch Rian Johnson and the last one with Ana de Armas where they speak about him https://t.co/dhyBzOGP6j
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

New pic from the movie....No spoilers and I think this one will be blast......less then 2 months
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Nice one 👍