Knives Out

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Knives Out

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:49 pm Germany will have to wait until 2nd January :evil:

http://www.filmstarts.de/kritiken/267546.html
Come to Bulgaria...6th of December...in here they are subtitled....so ot is really great to hear the original voices
Last edited by videnovasan on Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh thats bad news 😟
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:39 pm Oh thats bad news 😟
You can come as well....one month is a one month...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Actually there is a cinema event around November here and I'm not sure if they will show it exclusively earlier....I'm crossing my fingers now....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

A really goood review....

http://collider.com/knives-out-review-r ... witter&amp

The detectives are flanked by an initially silent observer named Benoit Blanc, a semi-famous private detective with a knack for showmanship. He’s basically Johnson’s twist on Agatha Christie hero Hercule Poirot, but as played by Daniel Craig, Blanc’s keen eye for details is accentuated by a thick, Colonel Sanders-like accent. And Craig has a blast with the colorful role.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So maybe he will collect some awards here. Its sbout time 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

good summary of all the great critics

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/ar ... ller-cast/

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That all really sounds wonderful. Lets see, how it all plays out in the end

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Knives Out’ Sequel Starring Daniel Craig Already Being Eyed by Rian Johnson

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/09/knive ... 202172165/

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:29 pm Knives Out’ Sequel Starring Daniel Craig Already Being Eyed by Rian Johnson

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/09/knive ... 202172165/
hmmmm...this is interesting? Obviously he is really good at it.....Cant wait till december..... ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Another good review.....

https://www.thecinemaholic.com/knives-out-review/

Daniel Craig is excellent in the role of a quirky detective. It’s great to see him having fun with a role that’s almost anti-Bond in the way it makes him look silly. Ana de Armas is also great in a film that revolves around her character. And the funny thing is she will be seen again with Daniel Craig in the next James Bond film ‘No Time to Die’. It will be interesting to see how that dynamics plays out, especially when ‘Knives Out’ is so much about the interplay between Craig and Armas’ characters.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »