NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Re: Bond 25 : Out April 2020.

Post by bumblebee »

It's all over the place. I like it (very Bondian in the mode of Die Another Day) and I like his look! :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I linke it too.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Ladies. In my opinion it's just perfect and his look is ....ok :thudpile :thudpile :thudpile
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Different to his other titles for sure. but not sure of it just yet personally. I suppose, it will grow on me. 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-ent ... ie-titles/

"The title of the latest James Bond film was announced today, sending Twitter into a flurry because it’s “No Time to Die.”

If it sounds an awful lot like other Bond movie titles, that’s because it most definitely is. Seriously, a Bond movie title generator could easily be made. Insert a time frame and a verb about death, such as “live,” “die” or “kill.” Then you’d get “Today Only Lives Once,” which, if we had told you was a real Bond movie title, you’d definitely have believed us for at least 15 seconds.

With that in mind, we decided to rank the titles of every Bond movie from worst to best. Each title was considered in a vacuum, so this is in no way a ranking of the movies themselves. (That said, there does seem to be a strong correlation between title and film quality.)"
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

https://www.laineygossip.com/new-bond-t ... alad/57358

Why are Bond titles always total word salad? They always seem like they were formulated out of a Scrabble bag. I love imagining these conversations. “What do you think of Live and Let Die?” It’s what we’re doing every day! “What about The Man with the Golden Gun?” It’s so literal I love it! “Thunderball?” Why not! “Moonraker?” Totally bonkers! “How about Quantum of Solace?” Sure, those are words!

No Time to Die, is that like, “This is no time to die, James,” or is it more, “There is no time to die!” Or is it an oblique Dr. No reference? There has been speculation that Bond 25 is a riff on Dr. No. Is the title featuring the word “no” a clue, or is this just more meaningless Bond word salad? Either way, I hope this title gets worked into the dialogue somewhere, and I hope it comes out as, “No. Time to die.” It’s two complete thoughts. Like James Bond is all, “No,” and then he’s like, “Time to die.” That is the optimal delivery of this title-dialogue.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment ... Day-To-Die

So... I think the only way to have a reboot, because I can't see how they will replace him otherwise is to kill him....but we see
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And obviously they start shooting in Italy...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... ealed.html
Last edited by videnovasan on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

I think "No Time To Die" would be a great movie. 8)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think on a whole, it was well received. 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

On the occasion of the inaugural events on August 24th and 25th, important art historians and international critics will comment on the works and installations and german media has reported that Daniel Craig (and maybe more cast members, Babs, Michael, Cary) will attend as a invited guest. Time will tell if that's true.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:06 pm On the occasion of the inaugural events on August 24th and 25th, important art historians and international critics will comment on the works and installations and german media has reported that Daniel Craig (and maybe more cast members, Babs, Michael, Cary) will attend as a invited guest. Time will tell if that's true.
So tomorrow and Sunday are the news and pics hunt days.....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Because if this drought let's read something....

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment ... ses-ending