NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Bond 25

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is a very nice one :D Thanks
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Cool pic. I think he is holding a book....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzxeT9NobpG ... etgzzkmvek
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Cool. I like that pic with Bond. This is the Bond I really love :D :D :D .
...and a kind of silly :wink: question. Why is the tie so short again (I remember the same in Spectre when Bond and Madeleine waited for the car in the desert)? Is that the up to date fashion way? I have no idea.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Jana66 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:47 pm Cool. I like that pic with Bond. This is the Bond I really love :D :D :D .
...and a kind of silly :wink: question. Why is the tie so short again (I remember the same in Spectre when Bond and Madeleine waited for the car in the desert)? Is that the up to date fashion way? I have no idea.
I'm not sure, but perhaps it is the trend now?!?!! Actually the tie was the last thing I was looking at.....imagine what is under the shirt :-
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That woman is really weird. Take her out of that jumpsuit first, it looks terrible. She seems to play a larger role. Not sure I agree with that. A henxh woman maybe, bit not the new 007.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:42 pm That woman is really weird. Take her out of that jumpsuit first, it looks terrible. She seems to play a larger role. Not sure I agree with that. A henxh woman maybe, bit not the new 007.
I dont know how big is her part, but she was in Jamaica and at Pinewood when Prince Charles was there...So my wild guess is that she is a field agent like Eve Monneypenney in Skyfall.....I don't think they know what they will do in 2022?!?!?!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Everybody looking positively happy. Great little vid

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... backs.html