NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Bond 25 : Out April 2020.

Post by videnovasan »

So do we know this really is true, or complete fake news....Sun, Mirror and Daily Mail are not really a source in my opinion, but who knows.....I hope it is like the tooth and the sliced finger, rather then the knee in Spectre....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/m ... -suspended
More reliable source...... Unfortunately perhaps it's true.....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

"It is not thought that Craig’s injury will affect the film’s opening date."
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

bumblebee wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:32 pm "It is not thought that Craig’s injury will affect the film’s opening date."
yeah, I think it is a bit exaggerated, but that doesnt mean there is no pain... i hope he is fine.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Variety had cheemed in, quoting the Sun ( how can they?)
Deadline and co still silent. I guess, he hurt himself - again - but how damaging has to still to be seen.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:06 pm Variety had cheemed in, quoting the Sun ( how can they?)
Deadline and co still silent. I guess, he hurt himself - again - but how damaging has to still to be seen.
yeah, everybody is quoting the sun......
I'm no doctor, but was raised around medics and one think I know is that the ankle is a part of the body with a lot of small bones and it is really tricky. It can be nothing, just to hurt a lot, or it can be really bad. But as you've said we will see......But I'm a bit sad. I hate when people get hurt, especially when it is someone I admire most.
Do we have crossing fingers emoji?
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:cry:
I really hope Daniel is fine. I send him "virtual" wishes and a hug for a fast recovery.
(I do remember, long time ago Pierce Brosnan said something like...doing Bond is never without to get hurt.)
I am so much with Daniel. Daniel got a lot of it. So much "Bond medals" :wink: like Pierce said.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9 ... turn-fall/

Good news...as we say over here when someone has an accident, but no major injury ..."little devil"...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The papers really have their knifes out 😉 for this gilm, do they? But Daniel is fine

Yes I was just told that he is 100% injured but it’s not serious and was told minor delay in filming.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:46 am The papers really have their knifes out 😉 for this gilm, do they? But Daniel is fine

Yes I was just told that he is 100% injured but it’s not serious and was told minor delay in filming.
Yep, the press as always exaggerate and make things more dramatic. :-k Not that it is not, but obviously is a lot better then it was said.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

At least he can still sell papers!
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

bumblebee wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:50 am At least he can still sell papers!
Yep...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:50 am At least he can still sell papers!
Haha. Lets see how that is, when they are finished with him.
:twisted:

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »