NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Bond 25

Post by videnovasan »

Jana66 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:19 pm @ladies,
:D :D :D thank you!
They must have heard :wink: something about my wishes. I am really looking forward more and more!
I think your wishes are ours as well......I was a bit pissed off from the stunt guy press affection, but now I feel a bit like when CR came out... :- :evil: ..Anyway. I'm enjoying more and more my stay in thos community of friends....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

DC does not have to be ashamed of his body. Hopefully there will be some swimming trunks and blue sea scenes in the movie again. As in CR. Then the girls in the movie have something to watch again. The last DC-Bond in swimming trunks we had Skyfall. That's been a while.

He is in Jamaica. DC could just smile a bit. Especially because he does what he likes the most. Stand in front of Kamara and make a movie.

He can smile. When he gave the cat something to eat from the fish. Meow! :mrgreen:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:38 pm DC does not have to be ashamed of his body. Hopefully there will be some swimming trunks and blue sea scenes in the movie again. As in CR. Then the girls in the movie have something to watch again. The last DC-Bond in swimming trunks we had Skyfall. That's been a while.

He is in Jamaica. DC could just smile a bit. Especially because he does what he likes the most. Stand in front of Kamara and make a movie.

He can smile. When he gave the cat something to eat from the fish. Meow! :mrgreen:
Not at all. I like his body. And yes let's hope some more sea shorts.....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 10:48 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:38 pm DC does not have to be ashamed of his body. Hopefully there will be some swimming trunks and blue sea scenes in the movie again. As in CR. Then the girls in the movie have something to watch again. The last DC-Bond in swimming trunks we had Skyfall. That's been a while.

Not at all. I like his body. And yes let's hope some more sea shorts.....
Wait and see. I think, the will made a good movie. And Jamaica is the perfect location for shorts and some erotic scenes with a bondgirl....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:03 pm Some new pics and details......

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity- ... 5-15242811

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Jamaica gives us a lot of real nice looking Daniel. Seems they allow him ro be sexy again 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 4:55 pm Jamaica gives us a lot of real nice looking Daniel. Seems they allow him ro be sexy again 😉
Yep....
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 6:17 pm
Germangirl wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 4:55 pm Jamaica gives us a lot of real nice looking Daniel. Seems they allow him ro be sexy again 😉
Yep....
Let's hope for a long screentime of the Jamaica scenes in the finished movie... :wink:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Dunda wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 11:02 am Thanks to A

https://www.eastnews.pl/pictures/subjec ... tion/news/
Is anyone able to access the full size images without the watermarks?
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

When I get home I try to make a registration, but it says that I must wait 24 hours. And no assurance they let me... So I'll try, but if someone already have it. Please provide..
Actually when I made a search there are a lot of pics.....some seen, some not...

Of topic....I really, really enjoying being here.... :D
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

some new pics....but the written stuff isa crab in my humble opinion....

https://www.mirror.co.uk/film/daniel-cr ... y-15828018