NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Re: Bond 25 : Out April 2020.

Post by bumblebee »

Yes, like the CR days. White sand, blue sky, palms, and sex on legs. :twisted:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

bumblebee wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:14 pm Yes, like the CR days. White sand, blue sky, palms, and sex on legs. :twisted:
Especially.....sex on legs....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

These are awesome photos. Bit not keen on him killing fish. And the papers still picturing him as someone he totally is not.

Bit all in all - he looks fantastic. Best since QOS or even CR
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 5:58 am These are awesome photos. Bit not keen on him killing fish. And the papers still picturing him as someone he totally is not.

Bit all in all - he looks fantastic. Best since QOS or even CR
Yep. I like how he looks too. There is one with the gun near his chest where his legs are like in position for ballet dancing....at 51 looks pretty flexible.... =P~ :wink: :-
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D I love it!
I hope, the cat will be in the movie too.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Jana66 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:38 am :D :D :D I love it!
I hope, the cat will be in the movie too.
Count me in!

I love cats and I like DC interact with the cat.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I've read in some interview that they have a 🐈. But he is always adorable with animals from what I've seen. For me the attitude towards animals and women speaks a lot about the person.
This cat is almost the same as the one in our yard...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:40 am I've read in some interview that they have a 🐈. But he is always adorable with animals from what I've seen. For me the attitude towards animals and women speaks a lot about the person.
This cat is almost the same as the one in our yard...
People who are good with cats are good and nice people. You learn a lot about the character of a person, how he deals with cats, or even talks about them.

Just as Daniel acts with the cat, you realize that he likes cats. Even cats feel whether a person is good or bad. Cats choose their human.

"Real men love cats."
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxSMOBhgmDS ... 8fwzarjm1p

They finished in Jamaica obviously...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I think they have a script and all this is PR stuff. Daniel couple of time said that he won't start shooting without finished script.....but who knows?

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment ... et-Jamaica
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Good ole Baz sounds like a very sour little arse. Well, guess his access to information has gone sour, too. Too bad, old chap. After all, he slways was just a tabloid writer.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

They will have a script for the movie. Without a script it is hardly possible to build the sets, find the right locations, etc.
It must be clarified in advance many logistics issues. Filming permits must be available.

In the end it is like that. The team does not chek up a plane, flies to Jamaica and shoots suspicious scenes. The talk with the unfinished script is only grown on the crap of the press.
The mentioned changes probably only refer to individual dialogues ....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I hope this one is not true considering the source....or at least is really exaggerated.....Hope he is ok.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9 ... aig-ankle/