NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Re: Bond 25 : Out April 2020. shooting has started in Norway

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:05 pm
bumblebee wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:08 pm Ms Figgis! How nice to see you!!! :D
Hi Bumblebee *big wave*
DC appeared in my FB feed today more than once and I took it as a sign. So, here I am sharing some news and poking around.
Yeah, it's been more than a little bit of time. But the pull of news about the newest Bond movie is hard not follow.

And a big HEY to everyone.
Good to see you back back :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:28 pm
Elaine_Figgis wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:05 pm
bumblebee wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:08 pm Ms Figgis! How nice to see you!!! :D
Hi Bumblebee *big wave*
DC appeared in my FB feed today more than once and I took it as a sign. So, here I am sharing some news and poking around.
Yeah, it's been more than a little bit of time. But the pull of news about the newest Bond movie is hard not follow.

And a big HEY to everyone.
Good to see you back back :twisted: :lol: :lol:
MWAH <3
Crazy!
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Who knows ?

"This is going to be my last one I think. I think I've done enough. People are going to get sick of the sight of me, and so someone else should have a go."
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

New interview with Barbara Broccoli:
https://naekranie.pl/artykuly/bond-zrobil-sobie-przerwe

She confirms that Bond took an indefinite time off work but did not "retire". However, once he got to Jamaica, he didn't want to leave.

Secondly, MI6 have moved on in his absence but the plot requires them to seek Bond's assistance.

Plus, these three will be on GMA tomorrow:

Daniel, Naomi and Cary
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:11 am Who knows ?

"This is going to be my last one I think. I think I've done enough. People are going to get sick of the sight of me, and so someone else should have a go."
This is a serious statement not like "the slash my wrist"..but the I think gives us a hope.....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Re: Bond 25 : Out April 2020.

Post by Dunda »

Oh my..... :lol:

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/25/theres-a ... -bond-set/
The source added of curmudgeonly Craig’s return, “Everyone on the production side detests working with Daniel, he’s so difficult and makes things impossible. But [Bond producer] Barbara Broccoli thinks he walks on water, and only her opinion matters.”
Yeah Sure...everyone detests working with Daniel

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:21 am Oh my..... :lol:

The source added of curmudgeonly Craig’s return, “Everyone on the production side detests working with Daniel, he’s so difficult and makes things impossible. But [Bond producer] Barbara Broccoli thinks he walks on water, and only her opinion matters.”
Huh..........are we sure they are speaking about the same Daniel?!?! Obviously not
Callie

Post by Callie »

Dunda wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:21 am Oh my..... :lol:

Ha! I guess they have to try and get clicks somehow... :roll:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:56 am
Germangirl wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:11 am Who knows ?

This is a serious statement not like "the slash my wrist"..but the I think gives us a hope.....
This "I think" leaves the option open for another bond film. Daniel has the 25th Bond movie and the option for the next. 2022 would be 60 years after "Dr. No". Why should not Daniel do this movie? He also holds the 60th Anniversary Bond Anniversary. Of course, also for money. And not too little of that. Daniel can use it to increase his pension. He himself knows best how it is when you no longer play in the Bond league.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This one is nasty, but I'm posting it just to know about it. I disagree completely..
https://nypost.com/2019/04/27/how-whine ... ames-bond/
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And this one...considering the source....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8 ... er-bridge/
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D yeahhh!. Cameras started rolling yesterday at Jamaica!
I am looking forward to the "result", also because of the look the Jamaica-part will get. Nothing in light grey or antik-brown but lushy green and caribian colourful. I really hope they will "use" the beach too. At a german JB-fansite I read something about a private yacht. Gezzzz...just let make esp. something like this happen. And pleaaaase...make it happen that Daniel will wear not too much clothes :wink:............
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I agree, Jana. Lets make Bond sexy again

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Oh. This guy is so dull.....Everybody who saw the interview will know that Daniel said this first, but at last he said that Bond is male and should stay male..The meaning was this at least....

https://www.standard.co.uk/stayingin/tv ... 28861.html