Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:01 pm

And the intensity that was built up in that scene just to end like that as well.

The kissing is on point. Shame nothing else happens.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:01 pm

The Monica scene was really sexy. Those Twitter had chemistry. Such a shame
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:39 pm

I know I saw SP soooo many times at the cinema but, as time goes on, I find myself agreeing with the comments here more than I might have expected. Now, SP feels a little 'lobotomised' when you think of what COULD have been in terms of sex, action etc. Oh, I still watch it and enjoy it. :) The movie has some great moments (Day of The Dead is obviously notable) but ultimately, it was unfulfilled. Dan, you gotta come back so you can TOP this one!! :lol: 8)

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:29 am

James Bond: Daniel Craig was ‘FREAKED OUT’ by Spectre’s record-breaking explosion

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment ... 7-Elements

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:48 am

Thanks. I believe everything behind the scenes was more exciting then the result. Sadly. But they tried ????
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..