The Daniel Craig Forum Forum Index The Daniel Craig Forum
The forum of DedicatedToDaniel.com.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paparazzi Pics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 701, 702, 703
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Daniel Craig Forum Forum Index -> Photos and Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Germangirl
Moderator


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 45382
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
_________________
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
danielcraigss



Joined: 20 Jul 2015
Posts: 658
Location: probably asleep

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone please tell me what is linked. I get an HDl error message and don't speak German nor am able to get on the laptop noe to use Google translate.
_________________
CRAIGING ALONG FOR 7 LONG YEARS NOW
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dunda
Administrator


Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 21170
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielcraigss wrote:
Someone please tell me what is linked. I get an HDl error message and don't speak German nor am able to get on the laptop noe to use Google translate.



It's this article

Dunda wrote:
There was a cute article on a Austrian web site.

Daniel is suffering from Couvade syndrom.

That's a real thing, that mostly sensitive men are catching. Gaining weigh and having morning sickness alongside their pregnant partners Laughing

_________________


Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dunda
Administrator


Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 21170
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunda wrote:
danielcraigss wrote:
Someone please tell me what is linked. I get an HDl error message and don't speak German nor am able to get on the laptop noe to use Google translate.



It's this article, they call it Sympathy Paunch

Dunda wrote:
There was a cute article on a Austrian web site.

Daniel is suffering from Couvade syndrom.

That's a real thing, that mostly sensitive men are catching. Gaining weigh and having morning sickness alongside their pregnant partners Laughing

_________________


Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
danielcraigss



Joined: 20 Jul 2015
Posts: 658
Location: probably asleep

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do we know that he is suffering from it for sure and that it is accurate and people just aren't saying it?
_________________
CRAIGING ALONG FOR 7 LONG YEARS NOW
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dunda
Administrator


Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 21170
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielcraigss wrote:
How do we know that he is suffering from it for sure and that it is accurate and people just aren't saying it?


It was written tongue in cheek, because you clearly see a little potbelly in the latest pap pics.
_________________


Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
danielcraigss



Joined: 20 Jul 2015
Posts: 658
Location: probably asleep

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh.

Journalism is so complicated.
_________________
CRAIGING ALONG FOR 7 LONG YEARS NOW
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Daniel Craig Forum Forum Index -> Photos and Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 701, 702, 703
Page 703 of 703

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group