NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

CashleyPersia update, that does seem to jave some meaning.

Jolie? What a terrible, terrible idea. She looks less and less like a normal human beimg to me.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I guess Angie will bring in extra box office tickets, though I've never seen her appeal. I'm sure she can ace the villain role, but they need to strike a balance or she'll dominate every scene.

Please do right by us Boyle and by DC. We need a good one to go out on.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I never saw Daniel being overshadowed by anybody and certainly Angie, stick on bones, wont be the one.

I like her humanitarian work but dont rate her as an actress too much.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From someone, who they (mi6) say, could know:

I would urge a little caution at reading too much into this recent tabloid stab at clickbait.

Also...

Former Bond actresses tend not to return in the same role.

Stated production schedules are rarely the working reality and timeline of a production.

Sometimes a great "idea" for a new film is not always about its narrative.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So finally what folks have been waiting for :D
http://deadline.com/2018/05/james-bond- ... 202397905/

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Universal for international, ok. Next step in the Bond 25 procedure is done :D .
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Universal is the guarantee that Bond 25 will be the first movie in the Dolby Atmos sound format to hit theaters.
Furthermore, there is the chance in the Home Movie section of Dolby Atmos (English soundtrack) and possibly even a German Dolby Atmos soundtrack on the Blu Ray.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

More about Heineken
ggl007;883678 wrote:We've talked with people from Cardona (Barcelona).

Apparently Daniel Craig was there on Tuesday and he left.

Today, Wednesday, they filmed a taxi arriving to Plaza del Mercado (Market Square) and Craig's double was running behind the vehicle. It was also planned a scene descending by the facade of a church (!).

The commercial was also shot inside the Parador (the IXth century castle) where one of the rooms has been transformed into a disco (!!).

The source told me twice that Craig was in white and his double, too, so I don't know where or when he'll be wearing the tuxedo.

New photos of the taxi and the square:

More here: http://www.regio7.cat/multimedia/fotos/ ... rdona.html

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I would like to see her much more then Angelina.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote:Dont think so, bit who knows.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JamesBond/comm ... n_bond_25/
Benedict Cumberbatch and Daniel together...no need for making a film, they could just read the script and I'd love it... :lol: :lol: