Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

After Three Billboards won 4 Golden Gloves I watched some interviews with Sam Rockwell and was thinking "why doesn't Daniel pick up such quirky roles".

He often attends special screenings for this kind of movies and it really makes me wonder if nobody is offering him such work or if he's too picky or too lazy :lol:

he played Joe Bang, though...

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

His eyes look deep set here, is it those graying eyebrows that make a difference? Call me picky! :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote: Call me picky! :lol:

PICKY!

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Time for a new avatar! 8)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I really like these pics and all that hair :wink: normally when it looks half decent again, he cuts it off :evil: wonder how long it takes this time :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Callie

Post by Callie »

Daniel visited the National Cryptologic Museum yesterday:

"Today we had the extraordinary pleasure to receive a very special visitor - award winning actor Daniel Craig! 007! Bond. James Bond! And of course, the star of many other films. Mr. Craig received a 30-minute, whirlwind tour from Curator Patrick Weadon that covered several of our exhibits and displays. He seemed amazed, and maybe a little overwhelmed at times, at the volumes of cryptologic history in our museum. While he was amazed at the history, we were equally charmed by his friendly personality. Here are some photos of his visit."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 8166736374

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Callie, bit this is probably the worst hairdo of all his bad hair days. What is he doing with himself. Does Rachel like thecway this looks? I cant believe she does. If he doesnt get his act together soon, the backlash to his last Bond will make the pre CR one look like a walk in the parc.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Callie

Post by Callie »

I agree about the severe hair cut! I'm hoping it's for a role, rather than a personal choice... :?
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Thanks for the pictures, Callie. ;-)

Daniel looks awful! What's wrong with him? Is that self-mutilation? This haircut, double chin ... this red face ....

Sorry ladies, if I say so directly. In these pictures, Dannyboy looks like an alcoholic!

Or is he allergic to the Botox ...? :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Something is definitely wrong. Lets hope it can be fixed

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

oh my god, he's got face paunch and that hair cut is exaggerating it.

Some of the other shots are better, but there's something wrong here. Could he be drinking too much?
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

I am not seeing unconditional love right now.
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I dont think its drinking. Imo its something else. But something is off here. Hope he will look like himself again soon - for his sake.

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

The haircut is quiet severe. Maybe he is sick?