The Ray thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Excuse me... this is not the Ronald thread.. this is the Ray thread, dedicated to the gentle man with the peroxide blonde hair. Ronald can piss off and have his own thread elsewhere! Thank you very much!

StarryDannyFan xx
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Excuse me... this is not the Ronald thread.. this is the Ray thread, dedicated to the gentle man with the peroxide blonde hair. Ronald can piss off and have his own thread elsewhere! Thank you very much!

StarryDannyFan xx
Hey, I made you a video, so lighten up! :wink:
Crazy!
magch

Post by magch »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Excuse me... this is not the Ronald thread.. this is the Ray thread, dedicated to the gentle man with the peroxide blonde hair. Ronald can piss off and have his own thread elsewhere! Thank you very much!

StarryDannyFan xx
Wow. I thought we mentioned Ronald in the context of Ray's popularity as related to funnlim's question. It seems to me that the forum has plenty of threads that members are talking about things indirectly related to those particular threads. Somehow we have a double standard for the Ray thread. Fine. I will leave this thread alone.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Sorry!!! I didn't mean to offend members - it just seems that Ronald is more popular than Ray. Please accept my apologises. Elaine, yes you are fabulous, you made the video, it was excellent. You all are welcome to comment on any characters on this thread - I can't help feeling that Ronald is the top character in the way you talk about him.

Feel free to talk about anything in this Ray thread - it seems like I'm protective of Ray heh!

StarryDannyFan xx
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

StarryDannyFan wrote: it seems like I'm protective of Ray heh!

StarryDannyFan xx
You noticed?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
magch

Post by magch »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Sorry!!! I didn't mean to offend members - it just seems that Ronald is more popular than Ray. Please accept my apologises. Elaine, yes you are fabulous, you made the video, it was excellent. You all are welcome to comment on any characters on this thread - I can't help feeling that Ronald is the top character in the way you talk about him.

Feel free to talk about anything in this Ray thread - it seems like I'm protective of Ray heh!

StarryDannyFan xx
Don't worry, StarryDannyFan. I thought Ray is more popular though. :wink: I haven't even seen Some Voices but I already feel for this character just by reading what you all wrote about him.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

For you, SDF :D

Elaine, hope you don't mind me pinching them from your own post :mrgreen:

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

zonzi wrote:For you, SDF :D

Elaine, hope you don't mind me pinching them from your own post :mrgreen:

NEVER!
Crazy!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

the picture previously posted here was from archangel and accidentally placed here instead of the happy hour thread. I've corrected my mistake.
Last edited by Elaine_Figgis on Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy!
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Er. Elaine.. that picture has no Ray in it. It's in the wrong thread! LOL LOL!!!! It should be in the Happy Hour thread!

Thanks Zonzi - dancing with Ray at the moment!!

StarryDannyFan xx
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Oh blast Elaine, I was going to put Ray's picture on here!!! That's a great picture of Ray and the moon!!!! Thanks again, you're a brilliant woman!!! Ray appericates all of your hard work.

StarryDannyFan xx
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

I just made a snow spiral for Ray :lol: :lol: It's a bit difficult to take a good picture as the light is so bad, so I put a colour spiral in to make it clearer ( and I'm soooo lousy at drawing :cry: )

Oh, and before you start to wonder.......I was neither drunk nor naked ( far too cold for the latter :lol: :lol: :lol: )

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

bond_girl 69 wrote:I just made a snow spiral for Ray :lol: :lol: It's a bit difficult to take a good picture as the light is so bad, so I put a colour spiral in to make it clearer ( and I'm soooo lousy at drawing :cry: )

Oh, and before you start to wonder.......I was neither drunk nor naked ( far too cold for the latter :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Awww !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bond_girl 69 wrote:I just made a snow spiral for Ray :lol: :lol: It's a bit difficult to take a good picture as the light is so bad, so I put a colour spiral in to make it clearer ( and I'm soooo lousy at drawing :cry: )

Winter down there in the south of the republic, eh :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Dunda wrote: Winter down there in the south of the republic, eh :lol:
YEP, far too early and far too cold for my taste!! SHUDDER!! :cry: :cry: :cry: