Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

KillerHeels wrote:He's back in the village, judging by the pictures. Grove Street at the intersection of Christopher St and W4th St.

The Grove Street area is a favourite haunt of his, Marie's Crisis Bar is there. I've been to the Big Gay Ice Cream shop two doors down! It's a lovely part of New York. A nice 20 min walk from his apartment.
KH, do you go to NY often? I love NY, its so alive. Endless things to do and people watch!! my god its the center of the universe.
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Hey Tboss!

I also adore NY! My mom jokes that I was born on the wrong side of the pond! I travel over once a year - and more if I can. Yes, it's fun to walk and explore the city. From the Lower East and it's tenement's through midtown and up to Columbus and Upper West, I try to see as much as possible. I'd love to live there.

Where else in the universe is there a shop dedicated to Rice Pudding?!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

KillerHeels wrote:Hey Tboss!

I also adore NY! My mom jokes that I was born on the wrong side of the pond! I travel over once a year - and more if I can. Yes, it's fun to walk and explore the city. From the Lower East and it's tenement's through midtown and up to Columbus and Upper West, I try to see as much as possible. I'd love to live there.

Where else in the universe is there a shop dedicated to Rice Pudding?!
LOL, where else indeed.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Boy, we did luck out, KH! But how in the heck you know the intersection from those photos is beyond me!
I love the scruff. It makes him rugged looking again. Sexy rugged!
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Hey Sf we had "the angel" watching us didn't we! I guess that was a cosy night in with a meal before he left the UK.

If you think about the possible time line and hitting the gym, I reckon 6 months to get in shape for Bond.... as he's said before (and it won't hurt for Purity either) so.... filming November onwards.... Possible? Yes?

This UK spell imo was to indicate his willingness to consider Bond25, talk to BB and the script writers and draft contracts.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Definitely an 'Angel'! I still think he'll do another Bond. He likes being Bond, way too much money to turn down, the UN Ambassadorship, the associations with RR, Omega, etc. Those are Bond associations. Maybe not so much the Mines one, but it's not a position for Eddie Redmayne. Too, I think he'd like to go back on his words to slash his wrist if he had to do another one.

Anyway, he looks good, from what we can see, in those pics. He sure is covering up his short hair though.

Alarm went off 10 mins ago. Gotta get up. Everyone have a good day!
Last edited by sf2la on Tue May 16, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

I doubt it's Bond quite just yet. He's probably just getting back into shape. I would be very surprised if there was a Bond movie in 2018, to me, a 2019 release seems far more likely given the state everything is in right now. As much as I've said he won't do another I have gone the other way and now believe that he will.

They've 'finished' the bidding presentations for distribution but they are probably still mulling over financials which can sometimes be the most time consuming part. Even then, I say "finished" but that is just an assumption. For all we know it may have been a preliminary first round to whittle them down to one or two where they'll have to repeat the process again. I don't know. It's my area but I wasn't privy to anything and I've heard nothing through my own contacts.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I think he's just getting back in shape, too. He was definitely in shape for Othello, then I think he just did what he wanted after. Time for boundaries with the expectations he and others put on him.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

FrenchCat wrote:Hello ! Quickly : I don't know if these are news but never seen before

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yes, please!!!!! :clapclap: :peace: :blowkiss: :drool: :drool: :drool: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :jamming: :jamming: :jamming: :jumpfire: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :-& :-& :-& :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :thud: :thud: :thud: :happyrunning: :happyrunning: :happyrunning: :jumpfire: :jumpfire: :jumpfire: :cheers1: :cheers1: :cheers1: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

lol @sf....... form an orderly queue ladies!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh my word! Happy Mondays!

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Happy Monday... :thudpile
Girls please control yourselves. :blowkiss:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

LOL, U wished I could see them, but the cell phone doesn't open them
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

The pics are new! He´s hanging around in New York. ...and he´s leaving the gym? ...working on Bond 25?

THX for the pics, FC! ;)