News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So there Are two plots. First get Daniel out, then rob the thing.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Red-Snow wrote:Steven Soderbergh compares comeback film to Ocean's movie 'on cement blocks'
http://ew.com/movies/2017/04/21/logan-l ... oderbergh/

Logan Lucky is exactly the kind of movie you’d expect from Soderbergh, a fact that makes his return especially exciting for fans. Channing Tatum, Adam Driver, and Riley Keough star as Jimmy, Clyde, and Mellie Logan, three siblings planning on robbing the Charlotte Motor Speedway just before the biggest race of the year, the Coca-Cola 600. They even have an accomplice, John Bang (Daniel Craig), who is an expert at blowing vaults opens, but there’s one small problem: He’s in prison.
This sounds like a riot to me. 8)
I wonder when the first trailer will be dropping? :)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

"John Bang" :lol:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:"John Bang" :lol:
Shoot um up bang 💥
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Guess I have to hurry up for this one :lol: :lol:

https://www.omaze.com/experiences/King-Arthur-Legend

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Glass Menagerie Stunner Madison Ferris on Bad Audition Tapes, Nude Paintings and Getting Distracted by Daniel Craig
http://www.broadway.com/buzz/188352/gla ... iel-craig/

What about now? Was getting on a Broadway stage scary?
Definitely! I think I was shaking the whole first week of previews. For multiple reasons. One is the size of the theater and the fact that the house lights are still on when the show starts, so you can see everyone staring at you. And it’s even weirder when someone like Daniel Craig is in the audience. You have this weird sort of alternate universe feeling of, “Shouldn’t you be up here? Shouldn’t our roles be reversed?!” 'Cause I saw him in two plays. I was like, “Why are you watching me? And why are you sitting so close to the stage! I don’t think you realize how distracting that is!” [Laughs.]
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Nice compliment :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3 ... imate-wax/

The X Factor judge is prone to embarrassing encounters and also revealed that she had to go through the “horrible” experience of having to sleep opposite Daniel Craig during a flight.

She said: “I got on one plane and there was Daniel Craig in First Class. And our seats were FACING each other.

“I was like, ‘This is horrible! I don’t want Daniel Craig seeing me waking up!’”

Nicole explained: “I always feel crunchy when I’ve been sleeping on a flight, I don’t feel like I’m in my soft sheets with my soft lights.

“I don't fancy him or anything but I don’t want to wake up and think, ‘There's James Bond and I have no idea what I look like!’”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Haha, didnt know you Face each other in First class

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...I overread this.
So the lucky winner is a "she" in the US in a small village.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Maybe we get some reaction from afterwards. A pic maybe and a comment, how it was. I am sure, he makes sure, she has a wonderful time. We all know, how lovely he can be, if he wants to :twisted:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bubita

Post by bubita »

Thanks much for the news.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

If we don't get to see him on the big Screen, we will get at least a movie with his daughter :wink:

http://maneaterthefilm.com/