The Daniel Craig Forum Forum Index The Daniel Craig Forum
The forum of DedicatedToDaniel.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Othello; Fall : 2016
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Daniel Craig Forum Forum Index -> Photos and Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KillerHeels

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having been to the production, Daniel has one of those auras that touches you. It goes beyond acting. It's like you'd follow him into battle if you had to.

I've met only one or two other people like this and they command the room, just by being there. I guess that's another reason why he's so successful.
SmittenDramaKitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are some WONDERFUL two pics right there!!! Very Happy Cool
Thanks for these....

And I agree with you 'Killer Heels'.... Daniels aura is quite powerful. I have "seen" it but at the Bond premiers... not Othello sadly...
sf2la

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for being away for so long. I blame work. Even leaving for Japan for 10 days tomorrow. Stop the world, I want a break. He looks AWESOME in these after-party pics. His hair is colored, which took years off. And no glasses or flat cap. Yay! What a difference. Grandpa to handsome! I did see the play this week and noticed the longer hair (transitioning out of the role.) His charisma commands the room. Some of it is his physical presence. He's very muscular and walks with that confident swagger and he just has great facial bone structure. New tattoo alert: it was 12 inches from my eyes. RHE in simple but slanted capital letters, about an inch tall on the inside of his left wrist (a watch would cover it.) The ink is red as in blood (family.) It's not upside down but reads correct if he held his palm out to someone. I hate when he gets tattoos (except I like the shoulder one.) Why mark such a gorgeous body?? But this warms my heart. He's home. Loves in love with his family - wife, stepson, and of course, daughter. I love that he's happy. I wish everyone to be so fortunate.
KillerHeels

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame we can't get a pic of the wrist and tattoo.

RHE - Rachel, Henry, Ella....
SilverDragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its great to hear/see things like that. Very Happy
tbossmc2000

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sf2la wrote:
Apologies for being away for so long. I blame work. Even leaving for Japan for 10 days tomorrow. Stop the world, I want a break. He looks AWESOME in these after-party pics. His hair is colored, which took years off. And no glasses or flat cap. Yay! What a difference. Grandpa to handsome! I did see the play this week and noticed the longer hair (transitioning out of the role.) His charisma commands the room. Some of it is his physical presence. He's very muscular and walks with that confident swagger and he just has great facial bone structure. New tattoo alert: it was 12 inches from my eyes. RHE in simple but slanted capital letters, about an inch tall on the inside of his left wrist (a watch would cover it.) The ink is red as in blood (family.) It's not upside down but reads correct if he held his palm out to someone. I hate when he gets tattoos (except I like the shoulder one.) Why mark such a gorgeous body?? But this warms my heart. He's home. Loves in love with his family - wife, stepson, and of course, daughter. I love that he's happy. I wish everyone to be so fortunate.

Great report SF, I expected nothing less of you!!!
Travel safe my friend.
sf2la

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Plane backing up right now. Aargh. I am going to take a vacation this year!!!!!!!!!
Germangirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off to Japan, eh?

sf2la

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Germangirl wrote:
Off to Japan, eh?

Hey GG!! I just logged onto the plane's Internet. 7 hours and 37 mins left. I've been to Japan before with my former company. I wonder if I'll have any time to myself where I won't have to work. I have next weekend 'free' - HA -; I suspect I'll be in my hotel working. Too much going on as usual. I'm losing two weekends for this trip, which is not unusual. If I could only cash in on these lost weekends.

I'm so impressed by the after-party pics. He really looks fabulous in them. I don't like his glasses at all, and I think the flat cap is only passable when he has a thick head of hair showing out the sides. Anyway, he is certainly redeemed in the theater department after the negative Betrayal review. I would imagine that he's taking a nice break between the play and whatever is next.

I didn't think the play was that much different from the previews. Not drastically so, anyway. Betrayal was like night and day. Both the Ds were at the top of their game, which was typical of this run per every report.

The stage door was nothing like ASR or Betrayal either. No barricades, not many people. I think he's done with selfies at stage doors - too big for that I suppose. David and everyone else stayed and took pics with people, spoke with them, etc. But Daniel wasn't rude at all; he was very nice. But he quickly signed his standard DC on programs and split. There's nothing wrong with that; it's just interesting to see the difference between someone with his popularity and the rest.
KillerHeels

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but it's a great shot fully signed too. Lucky fan...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQAZHh-FtZV/
sf2la

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KillerHeels wrote:
Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but it's a great shot fully signed too. Lucky fan...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQAZHh-FtZV/

Very cool that's it's personalized. When I was there, some people had him sign the enlarged early photo of the two D's and Gold. He looks really good in that pic. I wasn't thinking or prepared. I got the two Dsxand Gold to sign the poster. But there are no photos on the poster.
jim.mcaaron

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh man I wish there were more pics!

I really love this man's legs and seeing him in this outfit Laughing
Germangirl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jim, I doubt more pics would help, as they are pretty much all the same Wink But yeah, great legs. Have you seen the hanging pics from Kings. LEGS! Laughing

jim.mcaaron

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes I have <3 and I am so in love. And omg you have no idea! Every new pic I see from Othello, even a different angle, adds so much!!! I'm obsessed! haha
Germangirl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Daniel Craig Forum Forum Index -> Photos and Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

Jump to: