News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

IMO, if he is just sitting there, its not an attraction. Him playing will get more attention. I coud imagine Rache coming along. India IS an interesting country, one doesn't visit all that often.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Steven Soderbergh! Yay! Not so excited about Tatum or Heigl, but Soderbergh! Finally!

And Purity sounds interesting, too. Have to read the book now.

G
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

I just hope the caracter he will play in Purity is not an old and bearded man... :roll:
ImageImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

oh
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

FrenchCat wrote:I just hope the caracter he will play in Purity is not an old and bearded man... :roll:
At least he is described as charismatic. I suppose you can be that with a beard and all, but I have hope, he will look nice.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:oh
oh??

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:
oh??
???? Whats up Boss?
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

Too bad he can't play a part that just allows him to wander around half naked or naked all the time.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

danielcraigss wrote:Too bad he can't play a part that just allows him to wander around half naked or naked all the time.
I think there's quite a lot of sex in the book.... :twisted:
that and DC's character having a chronic masturbation problem, it might be quite interesting. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Gosh :shock: what else? :twisted:

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
oh??
???? Whats up Boss?
LOL, I was going to write something and accidentally hit send and forgot to go back to edit.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

LOL - what was that something, you wanted to writen then?

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Well it's an american production so I doubt there will be a lot of sex scenes. If it would be produced in France, it would be different :twisted:
Also since he was completely hidding his body in Spectre I have also big doubts we will see him even shirtless... but I hope I'm wrong !
ImageImageImage
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

FrenchCat wrote:Well it's an american production so I doubt there will be a lot of sex scenes. If it would be produced in France, it would be different :twisted:
Also since he was completely hidding his body in Spectre I have also big doubts we will see him even shirtless... but I hope I'm wrong !
Game of Thrones and Orange is the new black both have lots of sex scenes, so let's hope. :wink:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Didn't Daniel once say that "film doesn't seem to exist as a piece of art unless sex was a central part of the plot".... or words to that effect? :twisted: TV might have even more license than a movie because they don't have to aim for 12a or 15 certificates. The more I hear about Purity and Daniels role specifically, the more I am looking forward to it... 8)

DCSS... Your post made me laugh! :lol: And I wholeheartedly agree with you! Your new avi is beautiful too... :twisted: