an 'eyes' thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Maria

Post by Maria »

sf2la wrote:He definitely looks extra hot with scruff. I wish he'd grow it and have it come in like it did in Skyfall - brown with a little white/gray. Too bad men can't color their scruff like women can color their hair. I mean, he could do it for a role, but it would be nice for him to have it like that on a daily basis. Perhaps those days are mostly over if he's going to go out in public. Seeing that he's never been a regular shaver, he probably goes with the white scruff/beard when he's at their upstate property or when they are hibernating.

Those eyes...sigh...hence all the blue, rather than black, clothing. It sure works for him.
Oh do tell - this is news to me. He's not a regular shaver?

(You can tell I am quite behind on the intel éh?) 8)
Maria

Post by Maria »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Here's a good one for eyes and scruff! :twisted: I agree with Maria. Daniel can convey a lot with his eyes, more than any other actor due to their amazing colour BLUE!
:sigh:
Thank you SDK! That picture!

Swoon.
Maria

Post by Maria »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Here's a good one for eyes and scruff! :twisted: I agree with Maria. Daniel can convey a lot with his eyes, more than any other actor due to their amazing colour BLUE!
:sigh:
Do we have a "scruff" thread?

Okay to post this here?

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

We do :lol: Somewhere. Seems, there is really no part of his, that does not have an own thread. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Maria wrote:
sf2la wrote:He definitely looks extra hot with scruff. I wish he'd grow it and have it come in like it did in Skyfall - brown with a little white/gray. Too bad men can't color their scruff like women can color their hair. I mean, he could do it for a role, but it would be nice for him to have it like that on a daily basis. Perhaps those days are mostly over if he's going to go out in public. Seeing that he's never been a regular shaver, he probably goes with the white scruff/beard when he's at their upstate property or when they are hibernating.

Those eyes...sigh...hence all the blue, rather than black, clothing. It sure works for him.

We assume, since we have lots of free time pics with scruff or beard. But since he is snow white now, its a good idea to not let it grow.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Maria

Post by Maria »

Germangirl wrote:We do :lol: Somewhere. Seems, there is really no part of his, that does not have an own thread. :twisted:
Sorry, I tried to search and could not find it on the first page...so I posted here! :oops:
Maria

Post by Maria »

Germangirl wrote:
Maria wrote:

We assume, since we have lots of free time pics with scruff or beard. But since he is snow white now, its a good idea to not let it grow.
Well that makes sense. Thanks for explaining to me, I am obviously a little behind on the "gossip" free time pictures. I have to catch up éh?

Yes, the white scruff does stand out.

:cheers1: to German Girl!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its impossible to cover all there is in such a short time. You are doing good though :D

Maria

Post by Maria »

Germangirl wrote:Its impossible to cover all there is in such a short time. You are doing good though :D
Oh I'll be just fine...even if I never "catch up", it's just so nice to find a place where there are other obsessed fans like me! :cheer:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Obsessed is the word around here for sure ... and for many, many years :oops:

caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:He definitely looks extra hot with scruff. I wish he'd grow it and have it come in like it did in Skyfall - brown with a little white/gray.
+1000000 :stick_iagree:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

To me, clean shaven is always the best. Maybe I am in for a lucky time. :twisted:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

caramel wrote:
sf2la wrote:He definitely looks extra hot with scruff. I wish he'd grow it and have it come in like it did in Skyfall - brown with a little white/gray.
+1000000 :stick_iagree:
Me too! :wink:
Maria

Post by Maria »

Germangirl wrote:Obsessed is the word around here for sure ... and for many, many years :oops:
I think being obsessed is just fine. We're not certifiable, we can still go out in public, we know how to appear sane... :twisted:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

And I think there are people who can be either 'obsessed but nuts' or 'obsessed but nice'.... We who love Daniel fit into the latter category! :wink: