DAN ON SET

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Without the watermark.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

SG has been having a busy day ... which is good news for us!!!! :D :wink:

Thanks SG! :blowkiss: :adore:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:SG has been having a busy day ... which is good news for us!!!! :D :wink:

Thanks SG! :blowkiss: :adore:
My pleasure.
Unfortunately nothing new.
SmittenDramaKitten

I've saved at least half a dozen of the pix you've posted so they ARE NEW to me!!!! 8) :D Alas, stupid PB is not working again... :roll: :?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I've saved at least half a dozen of the pix you've posted so they ARE NEW to me!!!! 8) :D Alas, stupid PB is not working again... :roll: :?
PB can sometimes be a pain in the a*se.
SmittenDramaKitten

Tell me about it. :evil:
One minute it's working, the next it's not. :roll:
I've managed to upload 4 pics...... now, it's stopped again... :?
Maria

Post by Maria »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Without the watermark.

Cheers to Sylvia's Girl. Thank you!
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

I have a slightly larger version of the wet one, thought I saved it originally from the forum but could be wrong :D I wish there was a HQ one...

Maria

Post by Maria »

Madeleine wrote:I have a slightly larger version of the wet one, thought I saved it originally from the forum but could be wrong :D I wish there was a HQ one...

Thank you Madeleine! :adore:
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

Madeleine wrote:I have a slightly larger version of the wet one, thought I saved it originally from the forum but could be wrong :D I wish there was a HQ one...
Oh yeah, it is from the forum: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... sc&start=0
Courtesy of Daniel_Craig :)
Maria

Post by Maria »

Madeleine wrote:
Oh yeah, it is from the forum: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... sc&start=0
Oh another link to more that I have not seen! (Oh to have more time in the day.)

Thank you Madeleine! :wave:

Oh to add - I am so impressed by the computer skills displayed on that link. All these pictures...sigh!
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

Maria wrote:
Madeleine wrote:
Oh another link to more that I have not seen! (Oh to have more time in the day.)

How true, it would take ages to go through everything on the site. (Not that that has stopped me from trying to go through most...) It's a shame many of the really old pics, videos & links don't work anymore.

:blowkiss:
Maria

Post by Maria »

Madeleine wrote:
Maria wrote:
Madeleine wrote: Oh yeah, it is from the forum: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... sc&start=0

How true, it would take ages to go through everything on the site. (Not that that has stopped me from trying to go through most...) It's a shame many of the really old pics, videos & links don't work anymore.

:blowkiss:
Alas I found that out about links or pictures that are no longer working. I'm new to the photo bucket so perhaps they ran out of space or - gasp! - lost interest?

All the more I've got to save pictures on my computer when I see them, in case any of the favourites go missing. (I think I'll need an upgrade on the computer storage now éh?)
SmittenDramaKitten

If you go right back on a picture thread, its true that some of the photos aren't there any more. I reckon that the reason for that is old members left and their PB account was no longer in use so the 'link' between DtD and PB was broken. :? Of course, that is just a guess on my part...

I've got over 1000 pics of Daniel on my PB account and my 'usage' is still only 13%. Believe me, 1000 is a small number!