Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Agreed. Butvwith the hat, you wouldnt see any hair. Here I rather find the glasses odd again. He likes those small round ones, but they dont suit him all that much imo.

But great to see him smiling. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Agreed. Butvwith the hat, you wouldnt see any hair. Here I rather find the glasses odd again. He likes those small round ones, but they dont suit him all that much imo.

I agree with you. Interesting because he likes to be stylish, and I can't believe that any stylist, Tom Ford, Janie, or Rachel etc., would choose that shape for his face.

I also think is lack of stubble. A man's face needs some hair. If not on his head, a stubble is a great alternative. We know he has hair, but we just can't see it. Maybe his stubble days are over because of his white beard.

But he did look great in the hospital visits and nice to see a smile in these instead of a scowl.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Germangirl wrote:Agreed. Butvwith the hat, you wouldnt see any hair. Here I rather find the glasses odd again. He likes those small round ones, but they dont suit him all that much imo.

I don't like the glasses either. Or the short hair, and I hate that style of Nike :(
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I like this one! 8) :twisted:
I think he's looking very well and don't really have a problem with his clothes... :)
The hair could be a bit longer I suppose...

I saw these on my phone as I was going into work. I have gotten into the habit of googling him each morning to see if there is any news. My internet 'home page' on my phone is a favourite video of an interview with him on YT. "Emergency Daniel". As you can see, I've got it bad. :oops: :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well really, bless the hospital pics :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

SDK, bless you. You will always find the best in Daniel.
I don't mind his clothes at all. The scarf is beautiful, and he lives in jeans. I don't mind the shoes at all. It's a long flight and why not be comfy. He probably likes the dude benefit of the added inch or so - haha. I'm not a fan of the glasses because he has others. It's the no hair on face or head because of the cap. Who cuts his hair?????!!!!!! That person should be fired 8) . Things could be worse. He's bot going bald, and his hair grows back.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Thanks Sf!!!! :blowkiss: :D Well, when you love someone, even when they piss you off you still love them... :wink:

Daniel seems to have a "uniform" in his down time, I agree. I googled "Daniel Craig New York" last night when I was hunting for a downloadable pic of him at the airport... and I came across this pic taken last year.

Flat cap? Check.
Scarf? Check.
Jeans? Check.
Bulky jacket? Check.
:lol:

I like his style much of the time. He knows the clothes that suits him and I think it works...

8)

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

But hair and no round glasses make for a much more handsome, hunky HHH.
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

For me he looks perfect !!
ImageImageImage
Maria

Post by Maria »

sf2la wrote:But hair and no round glasses make for a much more handsome, hunky HHH.
I agree. As happy as I am to see pictures, I prefer him with a little more hair and without the round glasses. But will take any pictures on offer of course. :wink:
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

http://iconosquare.com/p/1180565570991863934_2692105429

At a Japanese restaurant in NY with Rachel
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That must be old. Way too much hair. :wink:

Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

Germangirl wrote:That must be old. Way too much hair. :wink:
Blah, yeah you're right, no way he'd have that hair now. Dammit people...
Maria

Post by Maria »

Madeleine wrote:
Germangirl wrote:That must be old. Way too much hair. :wink:
Blah, yeah you're right, no way he'd have that hair now. Dammit people...
I prefer the longer hair on him too. 8)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Not recent..... :wink: