DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I would like that. But is it possible? Are there hols? Dont think so.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:I would like that. But is it possible? Are there hols? Dont think so.
I'm flying there right now.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:I would like that. But is it possible? Are there hols? Dont think so.
Its a long weekend for schools. Martin Luther King Day on Monday Jan 18th. Maybe Henry took a few days off before and after to make it even longer..
Last edited by caramel on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks C :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

Carrie Fisher tweeted in emoji speak what apparently reads as "I saw Daniel Craig when he was a storm trooper. Great hat + abs."
https://twitter.com/carrieffisher/statu ... 8020165632

I have no idea why she would even mention a hat (does she mean the helmet?) and not his bum for instance. :wink: Maybe she saw him getting into that costume since she's able to compliment his abs.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

..and she didn't even pay :evil:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Madeleine wrote:Carrie Fisher tweeted in emoji speak what apparently reads as "I saw Daniel Craig when he was a storm trooper. Great hat + abs."

I have no idea why she would even mention a hat (does she mean the helmet?) and not his bum for instance. :wink: Maybe she saw him getting into that costume since she's able to compliment his abs.
I don't think she meant hat. She would not have had a pic and spell it out - I don't think. Too redundant. I think she means another word. What could it be?????

And there's a pic of Gary below. Awww
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:
Madeleine wrote:Carrie Fisher tweeted in emoji speak what apparently reads as "I saw Daniel Craig when he was a storm trooper. Great hat + abs."

I don't think she meant hat. She would not have had a pic and spell it out - I don't think. Too redundant. I think she means another word. What could it be?????

I think it's as it seems. If you look at stormtrooper, she has used obvious symbols representing the storm part also.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
sf2la wrote:

I think it's as it seems. If you look at stormtrooper, she has used obvious symbols representing the storm part also.
But it just doesn't make sense. Maybe she meant helmet.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
sf2la wrote: I don't think she meant hat. She would not have had a pic and spell it out - I don't think. Too redundant. I think she means another word. What could it be?????

But it just doesn't make sense. Maybe she meant helmet.
Who knows? :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

From London

rxbxcxa â€￾@alaskayoungx 11h11 hours ago
Just had Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig knock on the door to pick up a parcel. Kept it together then ran upstairs to Ed and cried
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Good they are in London snd not on the Rast coast right now.

Does this mran, thry knocked at zhe door of a post office or how is that in the UK?

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

That's a strange tweet but I'm glad they're not in NYC.... 8) .... although I would quite like to be. Seeing the city with all that snow and have the ultimate 'duvet day' in some luxury apartment...
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

:D
an earlier tweet from the same person:
@alaskayoungx
Ye. Harry Styles had a viewing at my house. And I live next door to Daniel Craig. 2 famous 4 u.
2:44 PM - 19 Jan 2016
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I just googled the listing and the outside photo includes D&R's adjoining house complete with Range Rover in the driveway.

I'm actually surprised that a neighbor would get so excited from speaking with them. Honestly, I don't know a soul, besides us, who would care THAT much. I know people who don't even know what he looks like. And a next-door neighbor. Am I the only one who thinks that's weird??