Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks smarty :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@GG,
...fresh coconut is more drinking than eating. A lot of fresh coconutwater and a little bit coconut itself. The water is very good.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks. It looks like he was eating to me. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Fucking awesome, good work girls and boys.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Longer hair. He looks like such a Brit abroad! Love the sea shots, wonder if he took a tinkle!
Angua

Post by Angua »

bumblebee wrote:Longer hair. He looks like such a Brit abroad! Love the sea shots, wonder if he took a tinkle!
:rotfl:
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

So good to see him and Rachel enjoy themselves...the lack of bare chest for us is just a liiiiiittle disappointing :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
thanks to A for pointing that out....
You can see the scar from the knee surgery

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bubita

Post by bubita »

The old one or the new one???
either way... have fun you two!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Really?!!!! Why are there no shirtless pics??? Someone has them. How long has it been, and what man sits at the beach with his shirt on, anyways? He's hiding something. Privacy, overweight ( for him)... Something!

Thanks for the additional pics; they're lovely. Yep Bee, Danny Boy took a tinkle with it pointing straight up! Must be the coconut waters- that couldn't wait. Sorta interesting he ordered that instead of alcohol.

Rachel - stay out of the sun!!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

LOL - I doubt, he is hiding something.He went into the water, in and out, was just lucky to not get papped OR we are very unlucky to not get those pics, but I don't think so. Those would be out. Plus with his moles (is that the word?), its better, he doesn't get too much sun. :wink:

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Does he own any t-shirts that are the right length? They're all too short. Not that that's a problem for us, but still.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Red-Snow wrote:Does he own any t-shirts that are the right length? They're all too short. Not that that's a problem for us, but still.
Isn't it the truth. Maybe his wash cycle temperature is set on the high side!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:
Red-Snow wrote:Does he own any t-shirts that are the right length? They're all too short. Not that that's a problem for us, but still.
Isn't it the truth. Maybe his wash cycle temperature is set on the high side!
And knowing how long he keeps his clothes this T-shirt might have visited the washing machine 1000 times :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It just got to me now, that he is indeed clean shaven. In his hols? Quite amazing. I wonder, why that is. Maybehe needs an even tan. For what?
He ain't at the GG's and the Oscars are way too far away to have an impact.

God, I wish somebody would give him a job, that really does it for him in the dramatic actor categorie. But him hiding again, doesn't help the cause. He should be out there, where the industry is right now and go get it. But he said, he is not good at it. Well, become good at it, for **** sake. I would like to know, how he sees his future and/or what his wishes are.

Not sure, playing Othello in a small off Broadway theater is getting him anywhere. He is wasting his time.
It just pisses me off to see everybody else getting places, geting noms. :evil:

OK, rant over :wink: