News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

WOW beating f***ing (sorry) Elba AND Beckham. So even with keeping his clothes on, he has make an impression. :thumbup:

But then Colin Firfth second. Really? He is a nice man and good looking in his own qway, but I wouldn't think of him first as kisseable. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:WOW beating f***ing (sorry) Elba AND Beckham. So even with keeping his clothes on, he has make an impression. :thumbup:

But then Colin Firfth second. Really? He is a nice man and good looking in his own qway, but I wouldn't think of him first as kisseable. :lol:
Not only is he ruggedly handsome, he always looks clean and well manicured. Drop is greasy and dirty/stinky looking. Colin Farrell looks dirty. So does Pitt. Clooney looks clean on the outside, but he's slept around too much. And Daniel has those lips. :blowkiss: .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Colin Firth, sf. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

GOODY! :D I kiss him A LOT!!! :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I would NOT kiss the others though, especially Beckham or Colin Firth. CF is too 'strait-laced' and 'prim' imo. He reminds me of somebody's Dad. Daniel has the Daddy Vibe too but it is the sexy Daddy vibe... :twisted:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Colin is the kind of man I could snug on the sofa with...and see where it goes!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:WOW beating f***ing (sorry) Elba AND Beckham. So even with keeping his clothes on, he has make an impression. :thumbup:

Not only is he ruggedly handsome, he always looks clean and well manicured. Depp is greasy and dirty/stinky looking. Colin Farrell looks dirty. So does Pitt. Clooney looks clean on the outside, but he's slept around too much. And Daniel has those lips. :blowkiss: .
Oops, I meant Depp, not Drop :? (I cannot text) and I still meant Farrell because he's supposed to be a sexy guy. Firth - he seems kissable enough, but he doesn't have the animal magnetism that makes one think past the kiss.

Kissing is 1st base, but then there's 2nd and a homerun. Ya want the homerun with Daniel (in baseball speak :lol: )
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Daniels lips are top in my book. Colin Firth??? I don't think so, not me.
I only have lips for Daniel.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Daniels lips are top in my book. Colin Firth??? I don't think so, not me.
I only have lips for Daniel.
Agree. Maybe when he was younger. Maybe.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I'm one the few who likes Farell. He was so sweet when he tried to protect Rachel from themocking at Graham.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Dunda wrote:I'm one the few who likes Farell. He was so sweet when he tried to protect Rachel from themocking at Graham.
I love Colin Farell too ! He looks so sexy !!
ImageImageImage
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

FrenchCat wrote:
Dunda wrote:I'm one the few who likes Farell. He was so sweet when he tried to protect Rachel from themocking at Graham.
I don't find him sexy but i like him.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
FrenchCat wrote:
I don't find him sexy but i like him.
Same here..

@Dunda - this topic was about Colin Firth :whisper: :lol:
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Daniel is on the Telegraph's list of Britons of the Year 2015 (Britons who made a splash in 2015) at number 31.

Quote: He’s on his fourth Bond film, but 2015 was the year Craig spoke up to criticise his cinematic alter-ego. He has been lauded for his comments about the secret agent’s misogyny and the ridiculous youth of most Bond girls. But he’s also silencing the naysayers by starring in critically acclaimed films after almost ten years in the role.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1204563 ... s2015.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

http://www.celebitchy.com/462711/benedi ... ge_article

Red Carpet Fashion Awards has named Benedict and Sophie the best-dressed couple of the year. At first I was like “Them? Really?â€￾ But I’m honestly struggling to think of a couple that out-styled them in 2015. You could say Beyonce and Jay-Z, but they weren’t doing many red carpets. You could say Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz, but we didn’t see much of them together this year either. Brangelina? Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson

Comments:

I think we saw Rachel and Daniel often enough to consider them best dressed. She wore that white floral dress to a premier where she looks smoking, that alone should give them the title.

Thank you. And Daniel rocks a tux, a suit and his casual style is awesome. Seriously, who was polled?

Ha ha, better dressed salads! Spot on, Zapp. My vote would be Rachel and Daniel, smokin’, they don’t even has to be dressed.

SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

sf2la wrote:YAY!!!!! So awesome/relieved that I got to see him!!! There was just no way that I was going to sit through Star Wars, not even if it was free. I guess you'd have to understand the story because I don't see the humor in the scene. I just see swagger :lol: . Thanks for finding and posting! And love the uncredited credit!!
Same here, I went to watch it with my husband since he is a Star Wars fan, but unfortunately I could not understand some parts of it. It was an ok/ nice movie, until I got to watch the stormtrooper with the heavy British accent and the james bond walk, that I started jumping in my seat :lol: