NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

y_featherlet

Post by y_featherlet »

I want one more bond movie of course because he is so cool as bond. However, no injury any more please!!!
josie

Post by josie »

That's what I found when searching.

https://www.sky.de/film/news/daniel-cra ... bond-36986
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks for finding, hosie, but this is an older article and before the prods and/or Daniel are not breaking their silence, nothing is confirmed.

But IMO, it will come rather earlier then later, in one way or the other.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

If quitting the Bond franchise meant he'd do more films - fine with me to get someone else as Bond :wink: but I'd really hate it if he quit Bond and took a break from films altogether
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Hannah wrote:If quitting the Bond franchise meant he'd do more films - fine with me to get someone else as Bond :wink: but I'd really hate it if he quit Bond and took a break from films altogether
That's how i feel to Hannah.
y_featherlet

Post by y_featherlet »

Hannah wrote:If quitting the Bond franchise meant he'd do more films - fine with me to get someone else as Bond :wink: but I'd really hate it if he quit Bond and took a break from films altogether
That's what I'm worrying about as well!! It is good to spend more time with family but does that mean he will have longer break? Can't wait to see his next movie no matter whether it is a bond one or not...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am not worried about that. He DID say, last in the Nerdist interview, that he is available, meaning, a good script and he is at it. I could see that even before Othello, IF th right thing comes along.
He said, he is producing stuff :lol: , no idea, what that means, but I doubt, it would keep him from taking on an interesting role.

So quitting Bond doesn't mean, he is over acting. He did say, that he loves acting too much to not do it for a longer time.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I really don't care whether or not he does another Bond, as long as he makes quality films, that's all that matter to me.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It could even be, that without Bond he sorta frees himself and has new energy to plan new films.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:It could even be, that without Bond he sorta frees himself and has new energy to plan new films.
Exactly, a couple of decent movies a year would be nice. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

A couple? That sounds like a dream from long a ago. :twisted:

But yeah, exactly!

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:A couple? That sounds like a dream from long a ago. :twisted:

But yeah, exactly!
Well, if you think that the average shoot is no more than 3 months or so....
I wish... :wink:
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:It could even be, that without Bond he sorta frees himself and has new energy to plan new films.
I might choose quality over quantity...3 films like C&A a year would be worse than a year without any film :lol:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Hannah wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
I might choose quality over quantity...3 films like C&A a year would be worse than a year without any film :lol:
Given the opportunity, he could make 2 quality films a year. Quality over quantity every time.
No more C&A's please! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

C&A was traumatic for everybody :twisted: