NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda, I just google for more images. Yup, definitely a beard. Yuck - some are those pencil-thin jawline beards. He'll have to dye his. But on the bright side, it looks like he'll wear tights :lol:

Cass, interesting about 'The Whole Truth.' I had pretty much forgotten about it. I guess we'll never know why he pulled out the way he did.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

And another couple

Matt Calloway and Charles Pasternak.

Chiwetel Ejiofor and Ewan McGregor

Seems like a prerequisite for Othello being black (I'm sure about that :lol: )and Iago having a beard

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

WHat a relief, I found one Iago without a beard but a very familiar face...

I knew Iago would wear a familiar face, but I didn't think it would be Rory Kinnear (sorry but I couldn't resist :lol:)

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Ooh, I think those beards look good. He'll love not having to shave. And his hair will be longer, I hope. I think the Papa Smurf papz pics the other day would have looked a lot better to me if his brown hair had been showing :lol: .
Thanks for the pics. There is hope, but then again, he may want to put his own 'stamp' on his character. Iago can't have red hair, can he? I think it's against the rules.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From Sylvias link how I understood it, you would have tp pay around 400 and would get option to 6 productions or so. Nothing any of us is interested in, but I assume, he wants to do the theater some good.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:Iago can't have red hair, can he? I think it's against the rules.
Hmmm sometime Kenneth Branagh's hair showed a bit of "ginger" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He will find a way to make us cringe :lol:

Naa, thats mean. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

A sucker is born every minute, and I am one such sucker. I get one ticket to 6 plays with the ability to purchase 2, I think, discounted tickets with each performance. So I'll see him just one time if things work out schedule-wise next fall. I really cannot plan that far in advance, so who knows if I'll really be able to make it anyway. To me, it's an excuse to visit NYC. And I surely won't go 6 times, maybe I'll see one other performance. And I'm not a fan of Shakespeare. Just Daniel.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:Iago can't have red hair, can he? I think it's against the rules.
Hmmm sometime Kenneth Branagh's hair showed a bit of "ginger" :lol: :lol: :lol:
STOP IT!!!!!!!!!! That's just cruel. What if he looks like Ed Sheeran??? :vomit:

And GG, I DO think he'd enjoy trying to look bad for us. Just because he can do whatever he wants. Like not show his chest or arms or legs in Spectre. That was mean :twisted: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, it was. I wonder, who in the end decided to scrap the scenes, they did shoot.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I watched some of the Jonathan Ross interview where Daniel is wearing that medium-blue shirt. His body under that shirt is absolutely ripped. I don't know; it's just a puzzle. It was just a no-skin Bond, the women and him. Maybe had didn't want the Bond girls to be sexualized, so he decided to play it the same way. Or maybe Sam is just jealous! I wonder why he chose to wear a jacket for neatly every other press interview. That was strange. It's not like he was outside.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From what I remember, he is always changing between just shirts and jackets or even suits for the interviews.

For him, going to the gym to be fit is mostly to be able to do the stunts and not get injured or if, get back to work asap - like he did.

But its a waste. His way of thinking often is not to his own advantage.
But that's what we got. I often enough cringe at some of his/their decisions. But what can we do? Get another man? He certainly would have made more female fans and gays and even straights, if he had shown his body and some regular love scenes. Maybe they think it over for the next. I am sure, he can pull it off one more time.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Jana66 wrote:
FrenchCat wrote:
FrenchCat wrote:I have a dream : Daniel doing Bond 25 and a big DTD Forum meeting for the premiere in London ! :)
Am I the only one having that dream ? :(
...I would love to come with you!
So would I. :D
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

sf2la wrote:A sucker is born every minute, and I am one such sucker. I get one ticket to 6 plays with the ability to purchase 2, I think, discounted tickets with each performance. So I'll see him just one time if things work out schedule-wise next fall. I really cannot plan that far in advance, so who knows if I'll really be able to make it anyway. To me, it's an excuse to visit NYC. And I surely won't go 6 times, maybe I'll see one other performance. And I'm not a fan of Shakespeare. Just Daniel.
I bought a membership. 8 tickets to any production(s) within the next year. I'd like to think I'll use it for other shows besides Othello but since I already have ticket's to David Bowie's show Lazarus, I doubt I will. Haha. Here's hoping I'll still be living in NYC by then!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh goody!! Don't move. :lol: