Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

Lea is not easy at all in my opinion due to her character and or relations with Bond.

Monica is easy in my opinion due to her character and relations with Bond.

Age.does.not.matter.
Experience.does.not.matter.
to.me.
bubita

Post by bubita »

THX Dunda.
DragonWithAGirlTattoo

Post by DragonWithAGirlTattoo »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Yes, thanks for posting this Dunda. It's good that all can see it and not just those who live in the UK. 8) :) I just wish they'd spoken to Daniel more in the article but it was Sam who did the most talking. The writer of the article said he met up with Daniel at a hotel in Westminster. I hope that means a longer interview with just Daniel is in the offing! :D
I noticed it said in the next (October) issue there would be more on Andrew Scott, Naomie Harris and Ben Whishaw and that edition is out on 25 Sep.

I therefore imagine there'll be a main interview with Daniel in the November issue, probably out around 25 October, just as the film is released.

At least, I really hope there will be! :jump: :jump: :jump: :thumbup:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Esquire Magazine

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Fab, thanks Dunda!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yup, apart from the cover, it's really good :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Quentin Letts in the Daily Mail has somthing to say about Daniel after publication of the Esquire interview. Read this and it will raise your blood pressure!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... et-on.html
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cassandra wrote:Quentin Letts in the Daily Mail has somthing to say about Daniel after publication of the Esquire interview. Read this and it will raise your blood pressure!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... et-on.html
I read earlier this morning, bloody man!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Actually imo, it's so poor, how he connects Daniels words with his own truth, that for once, I don't believe people will follow him. But who knows? Fact is, he is getting too much negative press these days.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

WOW !! Thanks a lot Dunda for the scan !
Quentin Letts publication in The Daily Mail is just :vomit: ! I think this guy is "sexist and misogynistic" ! Was I was a teenager and discovered the Bond movies, the Bond caracter always appears to me as a womanizer and cold hearted. Daniel gave him more humanity and depth. Yes more heart and showed his failures. And that's what I love so much.
The poor in this publication is that M.Letts juxtaposed that with Daniel's personal life ! That is really mean... like if this guy waited on an opportunity to shot him. Idiot !
But I don't think this will affect the fans or even the movie. Medias love that kind of sesational stuff. And I think there will be more to come. :roll:
ImageImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

the Bond caracter always appears to me as a womanizer and cold
hearted.
Ian Fleming was Smitten, that is part of Bonds DNA character. Yes each Bond brought a different dynamic to the character.
Daniel has added some emotions to Bond which makes him such a great Bond.
The photos are wonderful and I am reading through the articles.
Hard on my eyes though, I need to get the actually magazines.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Dunda wrote:

A colleague saw that cover and said to me "he's looking a bit rough and old"

Well I showed her that and she was like "WTF, why didn't they use that pic as a cover. He's looking hot

I couldn't agree More :lol:
Dunda wrote:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

That pic is going up in a frame in my living room today.... :twisted: .... I think I've found a spot for it.... :wink: 8)
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

The DuJour interview made him sound whiny, did not like that, but the Esquire was a good read. The pics were almost all just dreadful, though! Very artificial and strange...
DragonWithAGirlTattoo

Post by DragonWithAGirlTattoo »

Has anyone got a copy of dujour magazine? Is the whole article on the internet, or just part of it?

I'm in the UK but was thinking about trying to buy it on ebay or something.