Please start working the backup forum, so we get used to it.

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Please start working the backup forum, so we get used to it.

Post by Germangirl »

I opened a few necessary new treads in the news sextion and photos. Lets start with it, while we still have access to the old one, so we get used to it and can add stuff, when we can still have a look.

Plus everybody can ask questions and can get help posting those questions or ideas on here.

With Cams fb group and the backup forum, we will be able to function until we get a new host.
Last edited by Germangirl on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

This might be a silly question but will the Back Up board stand up to the new and dramatic increased usage when it has probably been sitting dormant for a long time? In other words, it won't crash as well will it? :shock: :?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well, we have to see first, if there IS any dramatic usage. I wished. We shall see, but as I said a couple of times, its not meant as permanent.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..