Big Pictures

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Daniel :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Big is beautiful!

Thanks D :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I am sure this has also been seen but it's still nice. Both Eva and Daniel look so natural in this pic. :)

purple

Post by purple »

Thank you so much Kitten, I love that picture!
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Eva's pupils are so dilated. Wonder if she's stoned or anxious.
Wag More, Bark Less

Alina

Post by Alina »

Northcoast wrote:Eva's pupils are so dilated. Wonder if she's stoned or anxious.
Believe it or not, I had exactly the same thoughts :) But I guess some people react stronger to flash, their pupils are much more sensitive, like kids or my cousin, for instance, she always has huge red eye effect in pics due to that. And she doesn't even drink a lot, let alone being stoned :)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Maybe she took a leaf out of some Itlian beautie's book and took Belladonna :lol:

Alina

Post by Alina »

Dunda wrote:Maybe she took a leaf out of some Itlian beautie's book and took Belladonna :lol:
:lol: Maybe :) Once I had to use atropine eye drops and the effect was exactly the same. And atropine is extracted from belladonna. Eva is, however, a very bella donna, so she must have taken a much bigger dose than I did :)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I have grey-blue-green eyes. When I come back from my anual appointment with my ophthalmologist I have BLACK eyes :lol:

purple

Post by purple »

Dunda wrote:I have grey-blue-green eyes. When I come back from my anual appointment with my ophthalmologist I have BLACK eyes :lol:
I know how that feels! The thing is when I get back from my ophthalmologist I always get a seat in the subway. And the two seats next to it become free as well. I never understood why until now - people might think I am stoned :?
Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote:
Dunda wrote:I have grey-blue-green eyes. When I come back from my anual appointment with my ophthalmologist I have BLACK eyes :lol:
I know how that feels! The thing is when I get back from my ophthalmologist I always get a seat in the subway. And the two seats next to it become free as well. I never understood why until now - people might think I am stoned :?
:lol:

On the other hand I'd change an ophtalmologist if he/she kept giving me "black eyes" every time I visit them ;) Like Daniel - I'm sucker for punishment, but not THAT MUCH punishment ;)

Haha :)
Last edited by Alina on Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lucky you!

You at least get into the sub :lol: when my eyes are that dilated I'm not even able to get into the sub, because I'm not able to read the number to make sure I'm in the right one :lol:

purple

Post by purple »

@ Dunda: see, these are the advantages of living in fairly small city! From my ophthalmologist to my place there are only two trains and I can take any of them...

But it feels horrible: I cannot put my lenses, I have to wear my glasses and the light hurts so bad! And obviously I cannot wear the sun glasses...
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Alina wrote:
purple wrote:
:lol:

On the other hand I'd change an ophtalmologist if he/she kept giving me "black eyes" every time I visit them ;) Like Daniel - I'm sucker for punishment, but not THAT MUCH punishment ;)

Haha :)

I absolutely love that interview where he says that. One of my favorites cuz of the giggling and outright laughing out loud. He sounds almost oblivious to the sexual innuendos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgpx9ovgCgY
Wag More, Bark Less