The Adventures Of Tintin - UK Premiere

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Now I see what you all mean about looking knackered that night! Not one of his more articulate moments, but still very charming and approachable, very good-humoured.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAvoM5SD ... e=youtu.be

quite a few nice intervies on the right side :wink:

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Ah yes........ I remember this day well! The day went I went gaga over Daniel.... the day when I got so excited to see him up close but backed out of saying anything to him for sheer "overwhelm-ment" (I know that's not a word but I can't think of a better one).... the day I cried tears of joy to see him and tears of sadness because I knew the moment would not last.... What a lovestruck idiot I was... Can I do it again please??!! :oops: :wink: :oops: :oops:
Alina

Post by Alina »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Ah yes........ I remember this day well! The day went I went gaga over Daniel.... the day when I got so excited to see him up close but backed out of saying anything to him for sheer "overwhelm-ment" (I know that's not a word but I can't think of a better one).... the day I cried tears of joy to see him and tears of sadness because I knew the moment would not last.... What a lovestruck idiot I was... Can I do it again please??!! :oops: :wink: :oops: :oops:
Lovestruck -yes; an idiot? - NO! I'm sure I'd react in the same way exactly if I saw him so close to me :)
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Me too!
SmittenDramaKitten

Yeah but it was a missed opportunity Alina. He was close enough to reach out and touch and, because they had a Madonna premiere on in Leicester Square the same night, they were using a smaller cinema and the security and barriers were virtually non existent. I could have said something to him but I did not have the nerve, was too shy or whatever.... :roll: :roll: Sorry... I know you have yet to have your Daniel moment and all this sounds a bit blase. But I could kick myself sometimes.

:buttkick:

Movie premieres are sometimes great but, in the vast majority, they are one massive crapshoot...
SmittenDramaKitten

Not the UK premiere... somewhere else...

Isn't there a "casual" thread anywhere??? I make one up?

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lol now that would be something, going like this to a premiere. Not even Daniel dares to do that. :twisted:

Its Cancun in Mexico.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:Lol now that would be something, going like this to a premiere. Not even Daniel dares to do that. :twisted:
:lol: