MOMA Party in the Garden

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D @TB :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: thank you!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

:blowkiss: TRUE!

I was hoping you would pop in!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
purple

Post by purple »

Thank you TB! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

OUR Blue :blowkiss:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

THX for the pics and videos, everyone!
cheers TB nice to see you :blowkiss:
Alina

Post by Alina »

Thanks TB. Still, no sight of my favourite squinting one without the darned watermark......

Re the cut of Daniel's suit - I of course disagree with GG and purple, the cut is perfect, and when someone opens arms like Daniel did in the picture re-posted by purple to prove how bad the cut was, ANY jacket will look exactly like Daniel's in the pic.
He looked gorgeous in ALL of his Bond outfits and suits, I can't really complain about any of them, including the Hawaiian shirt. He looked awesome in everything he wore.

But I'm not going to enlarge on that anymore as we seem to be saying exactly the same things over and over again every time Daniel goes to an event and wears a suit....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Alina, sorry if it bothers you, but its really not meant as Daniel bashing, just critisizing the way his suits more often then not these days are having a life of their own, that a different cut could prevent.
BTW - if you rered my post, I said the exact same thing, that with his arms wide open like that, no suit in the world would look any different.

But bottom line is - since everybody commented on how good he looked, its also allowed to voice some critic. As long as there is a fair balance, its ok to do so.

There was an event, when he honoured somebody after the Babs honouring and before Opportunity. With Anne Hathaway sitting behind him.
THAT was a good one. But can't remember for the life of me, where to find it.

In the end, personally I acknowledge it but don't care much as long as he looks so delishisly (is that even a word?) happy and them eyes are as blue and sparkling. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

:D :D :D :D :D

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:Alina, sorry if it bothers you, but its really not meant as Daniel bashing, just critisizing the way his suits more often then not these days are having a life of their own, that a different cut could prevent.
The thing is I don't see anything like that. And to me he looks stunning in all his suits, including the tight ones. They are perfectly cut and they definitely fit him and suit him.
Besides, as I said, I can't see the point of discussing his suits every time we see him wearing a tight one at an event - everybody here knows other members' opinions on that matter and repeating the same stuff doesn't really bring any added value imo.
I'd like to add that none of my friends has EVER criticised Daniel's look in tight suits, the only critisicm I saw was here on this forum and by men who are probably jealous, because it really takes an excellent body to be able to pull off a suit like that.

Sorry for expressing my opinion so openly, but that's what the forum is for ;) Hope nobody feels upset about it.
Germangirl wrote:In the end, personally I acknowledge it but don't care much as long as he looks so delishisly (is that even a word?) happy and them eyes are as blue and sparkling.
And that's the best conclusion to the "discussion". :)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:There was an event, when he honoured somebody after the Babs honouring and before Opportunity. With Anne Hathaway sitting behind him.

American Songbook Gala.... that was perfect except the hair :lol:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=3834

Alina

Post by Alina »

trueblue wrote::D :D :D :D :D

All the pic are great and I particularly thank you for the two above!
Alina

Post by Alina »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:There was an event, when he honoured somebody after the Babs honouring and before Opportunity. With Anne Hathaway sitting behind him.

Still a tight one :)
And Fallon's suit also has his own life, it ALWAYS happens when one makes some "big" movements :)

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:

Yup, that was a sharp one. Thanks.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Blue for the double whopper :D

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »