American Songbook Gala at the Lincoln Center in NY

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

purple

Post by purple »

CockHargreaves wrote:My step-mother used to fancy John Nettles when he played a character called Bergerac back in the 80s. I never saw it, personally.
He would be someone a middle-aged woman might like. Fairly ordinary. A has-been.
Still, fair play to him. At least he used to have it. I'm on one of my fed up days when I convince myself I'm the most useless, worthless, ugliest pieces of crap in the world - so even aspiring to be the female equivalent of John Nettles seems beyond me. I'm lucky to have a husband who disagrees with my opinion of myself, I'd probably just be curled up crying in a cupboard somewhere if not for him.
In a cupboard huh? For such moments I would normally go with a blanket but I 've never been an adventurous person...

Come on CockH you are so funny and witty stop torturing yourself :( here is a hug from me too.

PS: for my very bad days my magic potion is to watch CR :)
cheryl1700

!

Post by cheryl1700 »

purple wrote:
CockHargreaves wrote:My step-mother used to fancy John Nettles when he played a character called Bergerac back in the 80s. I never saw it, personally.
He would be someone a middle-aged woman might like. Fairly ordinary. A has-been.
Still, fair play to him. At least he used to have it. I'm on one of my fed up days when I convince myself I'm the most useless, worthless, ugliest pieces of crap in the world - so even aspiring to be the female equivalent of John Nettles seems beyond me. I'm lucky to have a husband who disagrees with my opinion of myself, I'd probably just be curled up crying in a cupboard somewhere if not for him.
In a cupboard huh? For such moments I would normally go with a blanket but I 've never been an adventurous person...

Come on CockH you are so funny and witty stop torturing yourself :( here is a hug from me too.

PS: for my very bad days my magic potion is to watch CR :)

The dreaded hormones is it? I always go to bed early look at sewing books, and then put on my relaxation cd and go to sleep.

Your not awful its just we women just feel ughhy at times. Sometimes every thing gets on my nerves, even myself, i dislike myself (going thru the change at the mo).
Its passes quickly i hope it passes quickly for you too. The dreaded hormones oh how i wish you could take a pill and cure them.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

CockHargreaves wrote:Thanks, I appreciate it. And now I will shut up, plaster on a smile and see if I can tear the kids away from the Nintendo to get out for a bit. Hopefully normal service will be resumed later. :wink:
Have a good day x
thats the way Your a smasher!! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

How are you this morning?
How is everybody this morning?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I spent the whole of yesterday evening snuggled on the sofa watching Top Gear with my wonderful hubby who unaccountably thinks I'm wonderful, which has helped being a bit of my sparkle back thanks. I've spent most of this week feeling as if Dementors have been along and sucked out all my joy.
Sometimes it's hard to be a woman... Someone should make a song with that line in it some day :wink:
Thanks for the support, folks. I wish you all a very happy weekend filled with lots of Daniel movies. And a Happy St David's Day for tomorrow - I send you all a virtual Welsh cake to savour (think I might have to make some later). X
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks and bless your hubby. He must be wonderful indeed, if he knows, when to hug his woman and say all the right things. I am sure, he means it, too, which makes it even better. So - you are blessed.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I am indeed. Daniel's birthday this week is also the 22nd anniversary of our first date - and he hasn't gone off me yet! I really do know how very lucky I am.