His whereabouts.

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I think everyone, perhaps with the exception of Taylor Swift, looked awful!

This is my favorite shot of the night, January Jones and Stella McCartney gasping for nicotine!!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Having seen the pics and rread about it, I more then ever can understand, why someone wouldn't care to go. If I had seen and done it all already, I knew in advance, that I would probably be really bored.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...btw, I hate smoking (I wonder if this is allowed there).
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Jana66 wrote:...btw, I hate smoking (I wonder if this is allowed there).
They were exiting the gala! Gross isn't it, I was surprised to see Stella McCartney be a smoker, she hangs out with the healthy Gwyneth's and Madonna's in this world, espouses green values, has loads of kids, yet fills her lungs with death.

Amazing the contrast between the brand these stars build for themselves, and the reality of their day to day lives.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I sort of liked the way most of the women looked, just because it was different and sometimes edgy. When else do women get to dress like this, what fun to try to go all out. Regarding boring, I think with few exceptions, a party's fun factor depends on who you sit or hang out with. There are the fun tables and the boring tables. If Hugh had been there, the Craig's could have sat with them, Michelle Williams, and other friends. They could have had a blast just checking out all the outfits.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

But oh, what a great photo of 'smoker's point', and to see Stella M there is pretty priceless. . Yep, the brand and the real person behind it. Too bad it wasn't Gwynneth. Lol.
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Gwyneth admitted in our English press last week that she still liked to have a smoke so a pic of her would have been funny. :D
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Littlesue wrote:Gwyneth admitted in our English press last week that she still liked to have a smoke so a pic of her would have been funny. :D
She allows herself one a week, she's so precious.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl wrote:Having seen the pics and rread about it, I more then ever can understand, why someone wouldn't care to go. If I had seen and done it all already, I knew in advance, that I would probably be really bored.
For once Gwyneth agrees with me :wink:

The 40-year-old actress looked stunning earlier in the week while walking the red carpet at the 2013 Met Ball, but it might be the last time we see her at the event.

“I’m never going again. It was so un-fun. It was boiling. It was too crowded. I did not enjoy it at all,” Gwyneth told USA Today.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..